• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed videoipods.ca & vipods.ca

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
606
Reaction score
2
thoughts on these ones?



picked them up along with these, would welcome any feedback you may have to offer.

killers.ca
outgoing.ca
catlitter.ca
cellophane.ca
sugarless.ca
mammals.ca
toothache.ca
 
Canadian said:
thoughts on these ones?



picked them up along with these, would welcome any feedback you may have to offer.

killers.ca
outgoing.ca
catlitter.ca
cellophane.ca
sugarless.ca
mammals.ca
toothache.ca

You really have to be careful with the IPOD trademark so I would say they are worth " a loss" to you. I really like your other .ca domains though, especially catlitter, sugarless and toothache. They have the most commercial value.
 
namescanada said:
You really have to be careful with the IPOD trademark so I would say they are worth " a loss" to you. I really like your other .ca domains though, especially catlitter, sugarless and toothache. They have the most commercial value.


thanks for the input. They're the most recent additions to what is now a collection of close to 300 .ca names.
 
All bow to the .ca domain king! lol
Canadian - those are some lovely names.
catlitter.ca should be easy to sell, I would think. ;) I have cats, so I may be biased on that one.
Toothache.ca - awesome! Great to sell to a dentist or to a company that sells toothache relief gel.

Nice catches. :)

P.S. Canadian - do you find it easier or harder to sell .ca domains?
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
All bow to the .ca domain king! lol
Canadian - those are some lovely names.
catlitter.ca should be easy to sell, I would think. ;) I have cats, so I may be biased on that one.
Toothache.ca - awesome! Great to sell to a dentist or to a company that sells toothache relief gel.

Nice catches. :)

P.S. Canadian - do you find it easier or harder to sell .ca domains?


It's definately harder to sell .ca's but I really think it will be a great deal different in the next 1-3 years. I'm also not actively trying to sell my .cas at the moment but rather build a network of them. I am putting up custom parking pages, and plan to charge a nominal fee to advertise on the network (like $100/month)
 
catlitter and cellophane are actual products, which is good,
even though they are low priced items and people probably don't
search them online too much.
Sugarless makes me think first of sugarless gum, but probably
applies to other products too.
Toothache is a condition that could be used for dental products.
The best name there, I think, is mammals.ca You could do a multi-page
website, like a mammal dictionary, with one page per mammal, and
some adsense on each page. Very easy to build a large content site
with that one. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom