• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Videos.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FogFever

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
160
Reaction score
9
I am considering selling my domain videos.org and wanted to get some opinions about what you think the domain is worth and/or what the domain can sell for.

Thanks in advance.
 
5 K (And payment tonight)

No thanks. This is an appraisal thread, so I don't think offers should be included in this thread, but feel free to email or PM any offers....
I wouldn't sell it for 5K. I agree with the earlier appraisals that it is worth at least 15-25K. I would think it is worth more because videos are taking over the internet and will be even more important in the next few years. Last year video.us sold for 75K and videos.org is a better extension.
 
$32k app. est.

good luck...

~DomainBELL (Patricia)
 
$22-25K at least, not funny $5k:lol:
 
20-30 is fair for a quick sale
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom