• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

VioxxLawyers - Ban the Snitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
No forum rule was broken, and i didn't know TM domain owners had ethics.

Please give me a break.

Microsoft Legal is also an exclusive member here. Ban Microsoft too.

Be fair.

Be ****ing fair! Is that the best you can do?
 
Ok, so let us take the attention off of you Vioxx and shift it to a multi bizillion dollar companies lawyer who has very good reason to do HIS job and seek out microsoft TM's...we are talking about YOU and your snitching for no good reason on this persons TM domain..what happened she turned down your offer via PM first?
 
Andrea is a masculine name in Italy, so it's a he :D
 
Such a wealth of foreign knowledge :ok:

Ok, HE.
 
Why do you think it's ok to be a snitch?

Why do you think it's ok to ban domainers that don't break any rule? Why do you think it's ok to comment in sale threads like the one where i posted a question? Why do you believe honesty is wrong?

I let people know that an inquiry was sent regarding the domain, not letting people know would have been unfair.

I don't have a problem with the community.

Call me a snitch, if i were one, i would have never done what i did.

I know you all dream of catching a snitch in here, but do you seriously believe snitches would hang around exposing themselves like i did? :rolleyes:

I'm no snitch, i just don't want to give any explanation for the action that was taken. I protected members by letting them know.

It's all what i can say.

Take care and sorry for upsetting you.
 
Hey it's not a personal problem I have with you..it seems everyone here agrees what you did was wrong and you are a snitch...what else do you call it when you report the possible sale of a TM to the company and notify them of it? and I quote:

I reported it

Did you not PM this to Mr. Deleted?

It's not my domain name and not my fight...but what you did was really disgusting & dirty, like a rat.

It's not your place to do so dude...and you should be ashamed of yourself..there are some very important unspoken rules in any business place (and life) and you broke the most sacred one.
 
I'm no snitch, .

Thne what was it called that you did yesterday?

Would you have been pissed if someone sent an email to myspace for the myspace name you were selling?

Would you have been pissed if someone sent an email to Photoshop for the Photoshop names you were selling?

Would you have been pissed if someone sent an email to Faberge corporate for the Faberge name you were selling?
 
Okay, I've built up enough confidence to be the contrarian here.

I wouldn't do what Vioxx did, but I don't think it was wrong. Gulp... here we go.
 
Okay, I've built up enough confidence to be the contrarian here.

I wouldn't do what Vioxx did, but I don't think it was wrong. Gulp... here we go.

It's not about right or wrong, as our father's all told us. It's about self preservation, and the preservation of a business community that is founded upon trust.
 
if you can't see what you did is wrong, then you're simply dumb and don't deserve to be here anyhow....
 
if you can't see what you did is wrong, then you're simply dumb and don't deserve to be here anyhow....

You just rigorously defended TheLegendaryJP after he did the same thing.... :?:
 
Would love to see the closed thread.
 
As much as I look down on people who cyber or typosquat, It should NOT be reported to the TM holders for many of the reasons already mentioned here. Turning DNF into a forum of snitches would be a disaster, Members should be able to buy & sell names without the fear of some rat interpreting it as infringement on a TM. If you have a real problem with a posted name, report it to the mods and ask that it be removed, Adhering to rule #25, which many members need to reminding of ;

25. Sales of obvious TM domains will not be allowed. Questionable/objectionable domains are one thing, but an obvious TM infringement is not allowed for sale here. Common sense applies here. If you post it and it's a known TM or TM typo, it will be removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom