• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Want.cc and Monster.st

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan0124

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
Hi, just want to hear what you guys think those 2 domains worth in today's domain market,

Monster.st

Want.cc

any advice and opinion would be appreciated, thank you.
 
I don't know what Monster.st would be worth, but it looks like a neat domain for a book - movie - show called "Monster Street". Has a nice ring to it.
 
possible TM issue with the US job board Monster.com
 
Good point, don't put anything 'job search' related on your site. If you have it parked, make sure it's not pulling up job search related ads. I'm ofcourse aware of the .com site but when I saw Monster.st I started thinking of scary monsters or shows/movies for kids about monsters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom