Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Want your adult domain developed instead of just parking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the transaction has initiated from DNF then you should submit the negative feedback. I wont be submitting it because my transaction initiated from a thread in GFY

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah - mine originated elsewhere and besides that, I can't be arsed going through all that negative feedback reciprocity stuff that happens. At the end of the day, Warren will sink or swim based on his own dealings. He won't last long if he continues with his current business ethics. I have suggested to him that he can ignore me, and try and salvage what he can my making amends with others -- no philanthropy on my part but I'm just tired of it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am another person that he took for a ride.
Paid him all the money up front. Now he does not respond to my PMs or email.
Lesson learned for $125 - Never pay everything up front.
He just had a really good ratings on this forum and it's deceiving.
I wish i paid with credit card, but it was direct payment via paypal.

If you did a instant transfer through Paypal, you can reverse that too through your bank, its a basically a ACH transaction. You need to first file a dispute with Paypal which they require, Now since this was a service and not a tangible item, they will likely decline it, that's when you go to your bank and dispute the charge, Paypal will eat it and then go after the guy that scammed you.

But remember, you have 60 days from the date of the transaction to do this.

smerby

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im not hear to rain on anyones parade...but i thought i would mention to those thinking of developing sites that any content hosted on your URL's must abide by the 2257 regulations.
If you have just links/text only on the page you are ok, but when you start using images...you need 2257 compliance.

cavinti

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
has anybody filed a complaint at ic3.gov. if he scammed a lot of people there's a good case getting this guy

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the thing is that they will not do anything about it, I have previous experience with them. If it's not a major scam they will not get back to you. And this is not a major scam in their eyes

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This c+cksucker still owes me $200+, I still see he comes around(last login 12-30-2007).

I call for a ban.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he still owes me $250, even though that after all that fuss we did about it he promised to give me and the other people he ripped off a refund. I hope he gets what he deserves

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
His original post sounded great, Did he complete any sites at all for you guys?

I wonder if he screwed DCG too :?:

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
His original post sounded great, Did he complete any sites at all for you guys?

I wonder if he screwed DCG too :?:

Probably. I submitted a claim with paypal and they got me a whopping $6.16 back.

yay

MyFuture

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This c+cksucker still owes me $200+, I still see he comes around(last login 12-30-2007).

I call for a ban.

well, IMHO I would suggest you send an administrator a pm in regards to this thread and let them deal with it. I am sure if enough of you who were burnt sent in a pm it would be taken care of without hesitation.
Have anyone one of you notified an admin/mod or sent in a gripe or complaint yet?

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DELETED - Just read the above post, I've been lucky this time :)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, IMHO I would suggest you send an administrator a pm in regards to this thread and let them deal with it. I am sure if enough of you who were burnt sent in a pm it would be taken care of without hesitation.
Have anyone one of you notified an admin/mod or sent in a gripe or complaint yet?

Yes, admins were notified of this thread, he received a warning from impactadmin but nothing beyond that, which is a pity, to have several members complaining about a scammer and all he receives is a warning

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$125.00 and Up multiplied several times equals FELONY in the US. Email this and other threads to uce@ftc.gov
I'm glad to see this thread. As a noob, I'm interested in seeing these people caught.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
see this is the type of BS that sets me off.....I had gotten banned once for no freakin reason by some new admin who must of been PM'essing...(she was a female).......and I had to jump thru hoops....e-mail Adam...etc....stating my case and apologizing for something I still dont know as to what i did.....and this POS is scamming people...stealing their $$$ and gets no ban??????

cmon man.....is he in tight with the boys at the top??....

sorry for the rant....but letting my steam out before the cowboy game starts...:)

How 'bout the COWBOYS!!!!....:)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
exactly tony, this is what I don't get around here... this is a place where people come to spend their money and we and the admins know that there is a scammer running loose in the forum and nobody does anything about it. How many people does it take to get scammed before he is kicked out?

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Admins/mods: Google for "Warren Davis". When I create a domain like warrendavissucks.com, you know it's not for the loss of a ten pound note. I took it down because I thought people had got the message by the time the forum was full of complaints. This scammer needs to be banned. Or, I'm outta here. Petros knows the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom