Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Want your adult domain developed instead of just parking it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this thread had surfaced again and to my surprise noted that the OP was viewing this thread!

Adam, please get someone to investigate this for the sake of DNF. If the posts against the OP are found to be justified then surely with what you have planned for the future for the forum then action should immediately be taken against the OP.

Just my two cents.

P.S. The OP is still viewing this thread as I write this.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just noticed this thread had surfaced again and to my surprise noted that the OP was viewing this thread!

Adam, please get someone to investigate this for the sake of DNF. If the posts against the OP are found to be justified then surely with what you have planned for the future for the forum then action should immediately be taken against the OP.

Just my two cents.

P.S. The OP is still viewing this thread as I write this.

What is "the OP"?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why are the mods ignoring this thread?

Warren.Davis

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Those who purchased site development packages from me know my email address. If you want to contact me to work this out I would be more than happy to do so. But I am not going to have a back and forth on this or any other public forum.

I had to deal with some serious personal issues last summer and as a result fell behind on my workload. I posted a lengthy statement on GFY that I know Petros and others read.

The offer was made here so if you want to post here I have to accept that. But all details of each job were made by PM or email. So if you want to discuss unfinished work or refunds it needs to be done privately. I will work to resolve any outstanding issues on a one on one basis but I'm not going to rush here and respond to everyone publicly. Especially since a good many people who have jumped on the bandwagon here have no direct involvement.

That is the end of the public discussion as far as I am concerned.

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where is that BS Flag I had laying around? brb

Those who purchased site development packages from me know my email address. If you want to contact me to work this out I would be more than happy to do so. But I am not going to have a back and forth on this or any other public forum.

I had to deal with some serious personal issues last summer and as a result fell behind on my workload. I posted a lengthy statement on GFY that I know Petros and others read.

The offer was made here so if you want to post here I have to accept that. But all details of each job were made by PM or email. So if you want to discuss unfinished work or refunds it needs to be done privately. I will work to resolve any outstanding issues on a one on one basis but I'm not going to rush here and respond to everyone publicly. Especially since a good many people who have jumped on the bandwagon here have no direct involvement.

That is the end of the public discussion as far as I am concerned.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren (forgive the familiarity) you rightly say that some have no direct involvement in this matter, myself included. However, I and I think the majority of regular posters / visitors on this forum hold that we all have a duty of care to other members. Generally we try and get things sorted out in an amicable way between members. The present situation though concerning yourself seems to be that it needs the intervention of others to sort this out.

My concern can generally be looked at as two-fold in nature.

Firstly, I do not wish any member/s to be disadvantaged by another member or other members of this forum by underhand methods including taking money for domains or promised work and not then to complete the deal. Any such untoward acts are bad for the trust that we as business people have to place in each other when negotiating deals in the international environment we deal in.

Secondly, if such acts do occur then the work that Adam, the moderators and others are presently doing as well as the money being invested in this forum could all be made pointless by individuals acting in such a way as to tarnish the image of the forum as the prime domaining forum on the internet. Why would others join if it was perceived that the members here did not act in an acceptable business like manner?

I do not know the particular circumstances but I am concerned enough about the possible harm to both other members and the forum as a whole to highlight this thread to Adam and the mods.

Warren I hope all can be resolved and that your the personal problems you had are resolved, but this should still be looked into as there seems to still be outstanding disputes. This is not personal against you, this is just common sense at work for the benefit of the whole community here.

Update. I have PM'ed Adam highlighting this thread to him and hopefully this whole thing can be resolved or otherwise settled.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree BILLBO...and also cannot understand how mods let some members like this still exist...and have the freaking nerve to want to ban other good quality members (like myself) for no freaking reason......

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Warren save us the Bullshit. Me and aZooZa made big fuss about this back then especially in GFY and you contacted us and promised to pay us back our money. And then again you stopped communicating and you totally ignored my emails. You are a f*cking scammer and a pathetic liar. I felt sorry for you back then when you publicly apologized and whined about your personal problems, you promised to make up for what you did but you never did. On the contrary, you totally ignored everyone again and never payed anyone back.

I hope the rest of the members here take my word over his and believe me when I say Do not trust this person, he will probably rip you off. He scammed tens of people over at GFY.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Petrosc....I came so close to hiring him for some work.....and thank god I didn't...even though I'm sad and disappointed that others got scammed by him....

I

impactadmin

I have gone ahead and banned this member from the forum.

I am sorry for those that have invested money and have lost it while working with Warren.davis.

We do not tolerate acts like this in the forum.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam/Impact/rest of staff and mods,

I know you did not do this lightly, neither should you.

For once I am sure I can say without any doubt that the vast majority of members will agree it is something that had to be done. I hope that others who may undertake the same kind of behaviour in future, and there will be some, will realise that they also stand to have the same happen to them.

It may be that if you were to put any two random DNF members into a room that there would be three or more opinions expressed by them on any given subject. That is the general nature of domainers. But that same nature also breeds a reliability on and in us as a band, do wrong by one and we are all wronged.

Adam and Impact, thank you again.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I had to deal with some serious personal issues last summer and as a result fell behind on my workload.

Your Clients were buying Web Development, not your personal problems, unless of course it was written in the contract.....

I Warren Davis reserve the right to keep all your money due to unforseen personal issues.
:rolleyes:

Candomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
warren davis took $200 from me as well. He has not refunded it.

.........:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators