Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Warning about member LoudBeats.com (aka Jay Mahal, dont.net, Soofi Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The two of them need to work out a situation that will make them both somewhat happy and then they should never do business together.

-=DCG=-

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now sure why DNF says "this message is too short" but adding some words on the end...

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Loudbeat just admitted he took Hope's money and didn't do the work. What more do you need to see before you can draw a conclusion?

JuniperPark: I did not see this in this thread - May be I missed it.

The only saw one complaint about Loudbeats

Just because one guy complained don't mean the user be banned.

Hope Can you conform if you were cheated by loudbeats?
I do you see you are very aggressive in wanting to see him gone.
(I just want to know if you were a victim?)

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He was locked out of our hosting service when he wrote me saying he QUIT! That's when the timestamp for the work done stopped and we calculated the fees in accordance with the agreement which is documented. Here are the 16 URL's we worked. Show me one that was completed in 2-3 days, with 4-5 pages of content and relevant 4-5 images. I've got emails between us to back every single bit of this up! What the heck am I supposed to expect in 2-3 days? A partially complete website minus the proper images? Was I also supposed to continue to let him have access to our hosting company after he QUIT the darn job? Please folks. Also, now the guy leaves me negative i-trader and says "he will try to rip you off with your hard worked for money, by making false allegations.. please dont ever do business with him. Private message me for more details on this con-artist!". I am seriously disappointed with DNF for not taking this situation more seriously. Not one site was completed in 2-3 days and NONE has the 4-5 images we paid for!

Here are the URLs. Absolutely nothing has been changed since Mr. Mahal uploaded them. You tell me if they meet the requirements of 2-3 days, 4-5 images, etc. What he wanted to do was keep dabbling at more domains without fully finishing a single one:

Ravioli.com

Cogeneration.com

Distillation.com

SOFI.com

Audibles.com

Dinan.com

Breedsociety.com

Billingbook.com

aClone.com

AdvanceBuzz.com

AppleFire.com

AnyProgramming.com

BigPromo.com

AnotherLoveSong.com

ArcadeLeader.com

AssetIntegrityManagement.com

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am seriously disappointed with DNF for not taking this situation more seriously.

Last time I will tell you, the forum is not here to be your lynch mob for a transaction that went bad somewhere else.

-=DCG=-

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam I'm not instigating a lynch mob or trying to do so... Please read my posts. They are concise and factual, I'm offering back up documentation, and I've posted the relevant non-compliant sites, etc.

If the facts of the situation work somebody else up, that's not something that's under my control nor should I be penalized for someone else's reaction to the facts.

Mr. Mahal has the exact same venue through which to post the facts as he has them documented and either garner support based on the facts or lose support based on the facts. Isn't that the purpose of this venue and particularly this sub-forum?

I have no intention of upsetting you Adam, but please understand our situation which we have carefully documented and another forum has already taken into consideration in addition to other infractions which resulted in his ban.

Respectfully...

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I looked at a few of the sites he made and they look fairly good such as http://Ravioli.com Just my 2 cents without taking sides.

It's not a matter of if they "look good". Do they contain 4-5 pages of content, 4-5 relevant images, and were they delivered in 2-3 days. The answer is a clear cut NO.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He was locked out of our hosting service when he wrote me saying he QUIT! That's when the timestamp for the work done stopped and we calculated the fees in accordance with the agreement which is documented. Here are the 16 URL's we worked. Show me one that was completed in 2-3 days, with 4-5 pages of content and relevant 4-5 images. I've got emails between us to back every single bit of this up! What the heck am I supposed to expect in 2-3 days? A partially complete website minus the proper images? Was I also supposed to continue to let him have access to our hosting company after he QUIT the darn job? Please folks. Also, now the guy leaves me negative i-trader and says "he will try to rip you off with your hard worked for money, by making false allegations.. please dont ever do business with him. Private message me for more details on this con-artist!". I am seriously disappointed with DNF for not taking this situation more seriously. Not one site was completed in 2-3 days and NONE has the 4-5 images we paid for!

Here are the URLs. Absolutely nothing has been changed since Mr. Mahal uploaded them. You tell me if they meet the requirements of 2-3 days, 4-5 images, etc. What he wanted to do was keep dabbling at more domains without fully finishing a single one:

Ravioli.com

Cogeneration.com

Distillation.com

SOFI.com

Audibles.com

Dinan.com

Breedsociety.com

Billingbook.com

aClone.com

AdvanceBuzz.com

AppleFire.com

AnyProgramming.com

BigPromo.com

AnotherLoveSong.com

ArcadeLeader.com

AssetIntegrityManagement.com

There is no SEO for the sites with domain name on homepages.

You may change the link at the footer via template editor.

Distillation.com deserves much better development.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It doesn't look that simple. Did the buyer expect the seller to meet a "barebones" minisite timeframe even though the buyer also wanted extra content? Was there an honest miscommunication about the number of images per site? Did the buyer prevent the seller from adding graphics by locking him out of the hosting site? Etc.

I agree that they should decide on a partial refund and move on.

Randomo: The only expectations I had were what he sold us. One site every 2-3 days, 4-3 pages of unique content and 4-3 relevant images. It really is that simple. We never requested ANY extra content. There was absolutely no miscommunication about the number of images as there is an email early on where HE clearly defined the scope of this requirement. Finally, he was locked out of our hosting company when he wrote us stating he QUIT!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not a matter of if they "look good". Do they contain 4-5 pages of content, 4-5 relevant images, and were they delivered in 2-3 days. The answer is a clear cut NO.

At least it has 4 or more pages.

Disputes often happen when making sites for others. It goes with the territory it seems. For example there is a member here who I would never do business with again who sold me a site but was real rude in the process and acted like he thought I was a pain in the butt (he told me that too) because of ongoing communications about a few issues, even though I don't think I was unreasonable in any way.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
The two of them need to work out a situation that will make them both somewhat happy and then they should never do business together.

-=DCG=-

Adam's statement is fair.

As a side note, Jay delivered several times to me, always within the expected timeframe.

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At least it has 4 or more pages.

Disputes often happen when making sites for others. It goes with the territory it seems. For example there is a member here who I would never do business with again who sold me a site but was real rude in the process and acted like he thought I was a pain in the butt (he told me that too) because of ongoing communications about a few issues, even though I don't think I was unreasonable in any way.

Yes they do, but unfortunately, I PAID for for what HE proposed and sold us: 4-5 pages PLUS 4-5 images PLUS 2-3 day turnaround.

Furthermore, as per my OP, we offered him an amount equivalent to MORE the amount due for work he delivered as per the agreement.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

As a side note, Jay delivered several times to me, always within the expected timeframe.

With all due respect Acro, I have attempted to do so, but Mr. Mahal was not receptive to our FAIR offer for the work done as noted above. Had we been able to come to an agreement I most certainly would not have pursued the issue on the forums. In fact, he continued to work on the sites AFTER he quit so he could try to bill us more, but we had already restricted his access to our hosting company. AFTER he quit, he sends an email saying he can't upload more work. Did he think we were going to continue to give him access to our host after he quit?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Invigor, do you want your money back or simply him to be banned? It seems difficult to have both. I'm sure that in a perfect world of professionals both parties weigh their options before push comes to shove, but since the world is not perfect one should make room for negotiations if things go wrong.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jay says he 'tried offering resolutions', does that mean a possible partial refund ?

I'm surprised nobody mentioned that, but imo $825 is not a lot of money for 51 websites, even very basic ones, and you get what you pay for.
Taking into account that ravioli alone was purchased for low $$,$$$ I think it deserves more daring development. All in one, disappointment was bound to be a likelier option than 110% satisfaction. Try to work out something like a partial refund for what's already usable.

stock_post

JewelryRelated.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Looks like an issue with perspective

And I did not see HOPE being cheated - whoever said that is misleading the facts.

davednf

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive bought and sold domains sites and did repair work php for jay many times for oh almost 4 years now, and he is stand up. He will honor his word, everytime. Ive been trusted to hold many names / sites and vice versa with jay without a problem, hes brookerd alot for me domains and also sites, as well. Im not sure what happened here but there should be a happy medium somewhere. Jay is always a guy you can make a deal with, hes a businessman. One thing i saw was paypal mentioned and thats a total lie, I sell a script / website for $800 and i had someone take it and reverse it almost 3 months later, so thats a lie about the digital part. I had a paypal account since 1999 do 100k through it each yearand i got no favorable treatment, they reveresed it, 100 good expericnes and one bad one doesnt make him a bad guy, it takes two to tango.

Whitee

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jay has worked for me on several occasions and has always delivered as promised. I have no complaints with him...just my two cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom