Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Warning about member LoudBeats.com (aka Jay Mahal, dont.net, Soofi Group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow, someone is looking for attention here again!!
I have no access to his sites, so there is no way I could have done this as he had changed login info earlier. However I know him well and his stunts that he is always tries to pull by blaming ppl.
Did you copy it off of from one our company sites? I'm sure he would goto any length to show me as a bad guy as he had already threatened me quite a few times to bear the consequences through emails.

Interesting way to speak about your customer.

Did you return his money?

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The adsense code on the pages that have been up, untouched and unchanged and DATE STAMPED when they were created on the pages themselves are 100% from when you had access to the hosting and were creating the sites. Don't worry Jay, we'll let Google figure out how that happened.

Looks like a case of the immaculate insertion...

I have to say, it's amazing that even when you're caught RED HANDED with the hand in the cookie jar you still try to duck and weave.

Don't worry Jay, the truth ALWAYS comes out in the end, and you and I know what the truth is.

I have time and time again supported my side with clear and concise unbiased facts, i.e. the source code on the pages in this case which are dated PRIOR to this thread. You on the other hand haven't provided a SINGLE fact...

You're a THEIF and here soon we're going to find out how many other sites UNRELATED TO ME, you did this on.

Google Analytics are the are a

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'll play devil's advocate for a second.

There's is no "timestamp" in dynamic systems that can be determined without an independent examination of either the database or other system files. In other words, the AdSense info can be edited as needed (date included) and placed into the file.

In my opinion, the *only* way to confirm whether there has been any malicious "injection" of Jay's AdSense id is by getting access to his AdSense account. Since channels cannot be deleted, if he added Invigor's sites to benefit from clicks they will still be there.

Asaf

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's always upsetting to hear such things still happening - You just can't be to careful these days !!!

A crafty knave needs no broker.
Horace

I hope eventually everything will turn for the better for you :shy:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acro: You go ahead and play devils advocate that way I have every angle covered when I fully expose this guy.

I've asked google to investigate the sites he's done for us and hopefully they will look into it.

I'm also going to contact the hosting company and see if there is a record of when those sites were uploaded, and from what IP address; and of course for other potential devil's advocates, confirm that the files not been changed since there were uploaded.

The insinuation here is if Jay Mahal didn't do it, intentionally or otherwise, then we must of, and I don't like that.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, the *only* way to confirm whether there has been any malicious "injection" of Jay's AdSense id is by getting access to his AdSense account. Since channels cannot be deleted, if he added Invigor's sites to benefit from clicks they will still be there.

I don't think its necessary to create channels for every site. I can create one common domain channel and use that code in multiple sites. I agree to the point that channels once created cannot be deleted. And if he has created one it should be there. But its not necessary that he should create one in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom