Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

webdesigner has taken my money and it flat out ignoring me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe he doesn't see the thread since admin buried it?? i thought for sure this would flush him out into a dialog?? he had been on the site a few times since and still nothing?? leaving visitor messages and nothing. i woulda won the my dollar, but no takers.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He's ignoring you and the thread. Your option right now is to take legal action like Doc Com recommended.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thats fine and dandy and i will...but he is still on the site conducting business as usual without any type of response??

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned, he is not compelled or bound to say a thing. He can put the entire forum on ignore list and still go about posting on the forum as if nothing ever happened.

Ideally, this is not the way to do business but its his choice.

Admin did not bury it...Adam (admin) even PM'd the thread.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
someone just emailed me a tread from aug 2009....wish i woulda read it. he pretty much did the same thing....he responded to that thread at least...but same MO. i followed up a reply to mike031 ad for work he posted 8-31 few days ago with one of his comments from that thread...there were more comments also from him on the matter....but funny no comments on complaint - cuz we have zero!!! not even one bad site that he could defend - he just decided to steal the money.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know why he hasn't been banned yet? Failure to respond should at least raise some suspicion?
You can't really ban someone for failing to respond. Then you only have one person's side of things.

And should it be the wrong side if things went to court and damages were sought against DNF for "damaging one's reputation" by banning from a popular forum where he conducts his business...damn, see how easy it is for things to get complicated?

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
how about i post the paypal transaction from aug 09....maybe a few emails to paypal to followup...a few emails from mike talking about which domains he would work on...and then look at the domains and see they have basically nothing going on??

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. i see that you gave him a negative feedback. The deal didn't take place here so the trader rating isn't valid. He can dispute it and get it removed.

You can't ban him either because there was a similar incident between owner of tld.org (former member here) and king dot net. Tld.org owner tried to get King Dot Net member banned (you can search the forum to find the details) but Adam (DCG) said the deal didn't take place here and he can't ban king dot net. You can't ban Mike because the deal took 2 years ago and it didn't take place here. If you're not going to take any legal action then you need to post proofs here to back up your claims.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
two years ago is not the point...i have 100 emails to him every month trying to track him down...i was lucky enough to find he was on this site...but how lucky was it?? why do you keep bring up two years....he strung me out for over 6months not being able to complete the work...the only thing that is two years is that i actually found where i could post knowing he would see it

negative feed back should stick regardless....he is a website provider ripping people off. buy removing it you let him potentially rip someone else off.

if thats what they wannado on this site that is fine...but they are not giving any of the subscribers any protiential protection.

he sees this all...he doesn't repond because he knows he is wrong.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

some proof coming btw

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't set the rules. Adam Dicker (DCG) did. I am just telling you what took place previously and the outcome wasn't in favor of the victim. The victim didn't like what happened and he just stopped coming to DNF.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thats fine...i will post some of the proof...will to go see the domains he talks about to see that no work was ever done...but some emails from him and payment. whatever they want to do here to protect the buyers that is up to them....i am ok not banning him as at least i know where he is cyberspace wise and i can keep reminding him how he stole from me....maybe he will find a reason to do the right thing.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
two years ago is not the point...i have 100 emails to him every month trying to track him down...i was lucky enough to find he was on this site...but how lucky was it?? why do you keep bring up two years....he strung me out for over 6months not being able to complete the work...the only thing that is two years is that i actually found where i could post knowing he would see it

negative feed back should stick regardless....he is a website provider ripping people off. buy removing it you let him potentially rip someone else off.

if thats what they wannado on this site that is fine...but they are not giving any of the subscribers any protiential protection.

he sees this all...he doesn't repond because he knows he is wrong.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

some proof coming btw
No one is saying you are lying. Plus, no one should really need "proof". And the proof will still not force the other side to respond.

It seems his lack of morals or doing the right things extends beyond making sites...it includes ignoring these allegations and this thread.

For a member, who is also a merchant conducting business on the forum, this hardly seems to be the correct route to take.

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yep...it was emailed to me today! we need to track him down personally...got a lot of privacy on all the sites...please pm me with any info if you got it:)

ocdomainer

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i guess i can ask him what he has found out so far...but was looking for more personal info on mike cohen to track him down for legal action

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. i see that you gave him a negative feedback. The deal didn't take place here so the trader rating isn't valid. He can dispute it and get it removed.
Correct.

As illustrated in the other thread, I would not expect him to even respond, if he does he will post a few childish comments then disappear :)
I don't think he really cares about his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom