• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Webpage.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
Thanks for all the appraisals! The domain name has now been sold!
 
mid to high $X.XXX reseller price
 
I say this can be another good domain for a social networking site. Should worth at least $2000 and up.
 
thanks guys..

PMs replied too..


Thanks again!
 
I say this can be another good domain for a social networking site. Should worth at least $2000 and up.

Me too, also subdomains would be great, i.e. Jims.Webpage.info, Sports.Webpage.info, etc.
 
Excellent domain Rock :)

I wouldnt let go of it for less than low to mid $XX,XXX , to an end user it means much more.


Good luck

Rami
 
made for an end user.. (website developping )
 
Congrats on the sale RockE!!!
 
Nice name and great sale.
 
What u sold it for?
 
When I first entered the industry I told myself that I would always sell at reseller's prices. I've managed to stay true to that. I always get "you sold it for that price!?" I sold this one for $2,600 as well as Six.info for $2,600. Both are worth alot more!

Thanks for the comments guys! Look for the sale on DNJ this tuesday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom