• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WebTechnology.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WotWot is verified member.

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
55
big subject.

ok I will start.

0
reg fee
I don't like info
it's too long
too specific
not specific enough
webtech would be better
etc
 
Originally posted by dotus
big subject.

ok I will start.

0
reg fee
I don't like info
it's too long
too specific
not specific enough
webtech would be better
etc

:laugh: Nice job dotus - that is heading them off at the pass!

I like the post a lot better than the name, but good luck with it anyhow!
 
Originally posted by dotus
big subject.

ok I will start.

0
reg fee
I don't like info
it's too long
too specific
not specific enough
webtech would be better
etc
:laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom