Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What Is Missing In The Domaining World

Everydayy.com

Level 1
Reaction score
What do you guys think the domaining world is missing? Is there something you wish you had? Maybe a tool or something that would make your job easier?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been doing this since 2005 and actively making a living from domaining since 2007, I have brokered or sold millions of dollars in domains and thousands and thousands of individual domains. Recently I came across domainindex.com and paid the membership and I must say, I've found domains from that site's tools and have resold them for good profits. One thing I'd love to see is the ability to cross-reference related sales with the domains I'm looking up.

DomainVP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Love... all you need is love.
But seriously... a standardized formula for the valuation of domains would be helpful for selling to end users who want to offer 500 EUR for the short 7 letter .COM that matches what they use as their non trademarked company name.

As always, what someone will pay for it is how much the domain is worth; or how much the second guy is willing to pay for it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
humility -

it gets lost in the climb...

unless, you stay grounded.

imo...

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adaptation.

Sometimes it seems people are unwilling or slow to adapt to proven technology or concepts because it seems new or foreign to them or would change the way they approach or see domaining.

But if a new company or product comes along, promising old techniques or old solutions wrapped in a shiny new package (but no longer works or is as effective), some people seem to focus too much on that instead.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom