• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What would you do with TowJam.com?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwardo911

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 22, 2006
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Just trying to get ideas for affilliate and parking programs for towjam.com
 
I'd disinfect it. :-)
 
Let it expire.
 
could be good for tow trucks biz, you are in a jam need a tow home.
 
procter and gamble owns toejam.com. I am thinking towing /hitches, etc also.
 
I think when a tow truck breaks down during rush hour it's reported as a tow jam
 
When your kick some thing soild, you also get a towjam. :)
 
If it was toejam, I would say humor site. Now... i dont know...???
BTW, appraisal: xx$
 
Only problem I see is people will want this site when they are stuck in traffic, not when they're browsing.

Not sure I'd keep it myself.
 
worth regfee to a low $xx
 
ZoomZoom said:
5 figures easy
901585001149730199.gif
 
BidNo said:
Just some additional thoughts:

1. TOW - The Other Woman (ref. http://www.gloryb.com/)
2. TowJam - Fan or Band site for TowTruckTom (ref. http://towtrucktom.indiegroup.com/)
3. Affiliate site for TruckNTow (ref. http://www.truckntow.com/) or similiar
4. TOW - anti-tank missile (where a jam would be a very bad thing)

Good luck!

Cheers,
BidNo

What a great - informative - helpful post ... thank you !!!

Do you read here often? Have some domains I need help like this... :cheer2: WAY to help a fellow member.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom