• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where should I be parking my Financial Domains for best payout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
766
Reaction score
16
As the title suggests, i'm hoping some of your parking pro's can give me some good advice here.


I have quite a few financial domains, and i'm currently with Sedo and see pretty lousy payout's on clicks.


Money.mn gets about 30 uniques a day and 7-10 clicks, but only avg's like .15click. Maybe it's just a case of me not optimizing properly, for example, with Money.mn I just put my keyword as "money".

I have about 20-30 financial sites and was wondering if Namedrive or Fabulous pay better for these sort of domains, or someone else.


Thanks
 
I would also like to know. Fabulous is said to be #1 for gambling names but wondering about other names such as banking, financial trading, commodities, stocks, real estate, etc. (Do not consider gambling as in the same category as those).
 
Fab is definitely number #1 for gambling... I wish I had more quality poker domains.


But, I don't. I have financial stuff and I have no idea if Fab is any good for them, because Sedo sure doesn't seem to be.


Jay
 
Just put a bunch of legal/business names on Fab. I will let you know how it goes.
 
Thankts EJS, please update this thread when you get some concreate returns!!!
 
My financials get a decent return @ DS.
 
Sedo works for most of my financials. Certain ones do better at Klickerz (high CTR for me.) DS as E-Promote mentioned is good as well.
 
I would also like to know. Fabulous is said to be #1 for gambling names but wondering about other names such as banking, financial trading, commodities, stocks, real estate, etc. (Do not consider gambling as in the same category as those).

Just to clear up any misconceptions, although we have been branded the best place to monetize gambling/casino/poker related domains, typically we perform strongly across the board.

We are very competitive with domains that are English language and consist of 2-3 commercial terms regardless of the industry; business, finance, real estate, shopping, education, technology, etc.

If anyone would like to test some generic domains on our program, feel free to contact me directly and I will help get you set up with an account.

Cheers,

Mike
[email protected]
 
Mike Fabulous said:
Just to clear up any misconceptions, although we have been branded the best place to monetize gambling/casino/poker related domains, typically we perform strongly across the board.

We are very competitive with domains that are English language and consist of 2-3 commercial terms regardless of the industry; business, finance, real estate, shopping, education, technology, etc.

If anyone would like to test some generic domains on our program, feel free to contact me directly and I will help get you set up with an account.

Cheers,

Mike
[email protected]
...and they are very nice/super helpful as well. The Fabulous team always responds to questions ASAP. When I requested changes to my account/names, they were done almost immediately. I appreciate all of Mike's help (and the rest of the Support team). Hopefully the financial results will be as strong as their team.
 
Sedo seems to work alright for my financial names, but if anyone had found anything better, I'm all ears :)
 
namedrive works well for some of my financial domains (but then again - I have some which perform nicely at sedo. finally).
 
They are all rip off merchants, develop is the key !

that is easy to say, being a auto mechanic a brake job is easy for me, it is a simple job but not for everyone, developing a name is second nature to many in this industry but to a greater percentage it is like asking us to build a house
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom