Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Which domain extensions should i buy ?

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
okay so i found a interesting domain name and the .com extension price was too high for me (About 53k$) so now i want to buy other extension. so which one should i buy ? .org and .net is available with all the others. so am thinking to buy it only to sell it again. and how many extensions should i buy ?
Note : I am totally new to this.

Domain summit 2024
Reaction score
If the net and org are available then most likely the com is not worth anywhere near $53k. Asking price bears no resemblance to actual value in 99% of the cases.

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
If the net and org are available then most likely the com is not worth anywhere near $53k. Asking price bears no resemblance to actual value in 99% of the cases.
namecheap price was 53k and go dadday is showing 50k for .com and the niche is hotel.

Reaction score
Again the domain is very likely not worth $53k. Godaddy are notorious for provide stupidly unrealistic evaluations (as are all automated appraisal services) and namecheap are just as bad. It is in their interest to provide high valuations so that people get suckered into buying a domain in all the available extensions which can add up to hundreds if not thousands with all the new gtlds. However if you really believe it is worth that buy the org and net and try to sell them. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on this. If you want to let me know the name privately I can have an objective look at it's value.

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
is there any free site where i can check the values of the domains. also if i buy it what else should i buy with it from the screenshot. what else.jpg

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

looks like you're ready to waste money, despite the advice @RobM has given

you won't be able to sell the .net or .org
why?

if they had value, the .com owner would have bought them long before you.

stick with .com and ask yourself this question before you buy...….."would I buy this name from me, if I wasn't me"

imo...

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
.com extension is available. No one bought it and go daddy and name cheap is asking 50k$ and 53k for com extension. I probably won't buy it cause i can't afford to lose.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.com extension is available. No one bought it and go daddy and name cheap is asking 50k$ and 53k for com extension. I probably won't buy it cause i can't afford to lose.

if you can't register it, then it's not available.

so somebody must own it, and has placed a premium price on it

imo...

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

As Biggie said.. If a .com is available the price is ALWAYS 10$.. No premium pricing.

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
should i tell someone and if its worth it then he will buy it and after selling he will share some profit with me.

sophia369

Level 1
Reaction score
Did you even read any of the answers? Or did you not understand?
how do i send a private message. i cant go to anyones profile. it says
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The PM system is only available for our paid members. Gold members or above.

Reaction score
Sorry forgot you couldn't send PMs. If it was me you were trying you can email to rob(at)romperstomper(dot)com. This is my spam address so be sure to include a 'Hi Rob'.

Reaction score
should i tell someone and if its worth it then he will buy it and after selling he will share some profit with me.

You tend to find that people who have $53k to spend on a domain aren't the people who buy things based on namecheap or godaddy evaluations.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators