Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Wich is the best reseller domain company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a domains reseller acount...could the people here who have experience tell me what do you recommend?

I know enom and godaddy have this option...Moniker has? I havent found it yet in their page...

Please post suggestions...

Thanks

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I looked around for quite a few reseller program. I find GoDadaddy/Wild West Domains to be cheapest and buy rates are cheaper than others. So I decided to go with GD/WWD. If you don't want the super reseller plan, you may buy the Basic/Pro reseller plan from one of their super reseller at the much cheaper price. You get exactly the same features (nothing less) either you buy from super reseller or GD/WWD site.

Please check out at HumDomains Reseller Site for the details.

Together we grow!!

Best wishes,
HumDomains

kayb

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think out of all the reseller programs available, resellerclub.com is the most preferable. They best part is they have no monthly/yearly minimum requirements.

And their promos which keep on cmin on a continuous basis are pretty good for adding an extra bit to your marketing strategy.

My experience till date has been fantastic. I'd give them a 5 on 5 any day. :yes:

mbabcock74

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I started a domain reseller account 5 months ago. I am convinced it will be profitable but it is so hard to get new customers. Anyway, you can get a reseller through them for only 59 bucks a year reseller.hostotter.com

Mark

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Mark,

reseller.hostotter.com is nothing but a Wild West Domains super reseller - Have you joined the http://forum.resellercontrolcenter.com - where the WWD/GD resellers talked each other.

Best wishes,

Joel Smith

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think out of all the reseller programs available, resellerclub.com is the most preferable. They best part is they have no monthly/yearly minimum requirements.

And their promos which keep on cmin on a continuous basis are pretty good for adding an extra bit to your marketing strategy.

My experience till date has been fantastic. I'd give them a 5 on 5 any day. :yes:

ResellerClub for all the things that Kayb has mentioned

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just for the information - Now the Pro-reseller of GD/WWD gets FREE hosting account. That's really a good deal. No need to have a separate hosting account to run your reseller site. I really like it.

Cheers,

Hum

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion....The yearly fees for the pro-reseller on GD/WWD is way too high.

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion....The yearly fees for the pro-reseller on GD/WWD is way too high.

Do agree.. you need to register atleast 500 domains to break-even the cost:rolleyes:

hum

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do agree.. you need to register atleast 500 domains to break-even the cost:rolleyes:

Think about the FREE extra benefits that come along with Pro-reseller Plan. In addition it only cost $120/yr if one buys from another super reseller with promo code.This applies in renewals too.

1. Deluxe Hosting account ($90 value) where you can host unlimited domains
2. Ads credits upto $200
3. 2 GB personal email accounts (upto 5)
4. Express Email Marketing ( You own branded mailing List)
5. Traffic Blazer
7. Site Analytics
6. Forum and Blog support in addition to 24X7 phone and email support.

The list goes on - I just mentioned the points where you enjoy it only for being WWD reseller.

Everyone have their choices - I just like being WWD reseller

Cheers,

Hum

mclovin

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I think it's much less than 500 domains, more like 250. I have tried both resellerclub and WWD/Godaddy and I think I prefer the WWD/GoDaddy b/c of the lower buy rates (but this is only if you register ~250 domains for yourself). As for getting the WWD pro reseller accounts, I agree definitely that it's cheaper to get from a super reseller ($140) than going through Godaddy ($199) for the same thing.

cboard

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Deluxe Hosting account ($90 value) where you can host unlimited domains

does this have the godaddy ads at the top of the pages, like the free webspace they give with a normal domain purchase?

fcdoms

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The Deluxe Hosting account you receive as a reseller is full featured, no ads.

It's so you can fully use it, test it, get to know it. Hopefully then, you'll get to realise it's not just something to make money out of, but something you'd actually recommend and get behind because you'll know what you're talking about when you're selling it.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy hosts the sites, you cannot host the site. Therefore, Godaddy resellers suck.

With eNom you can integrate it flawlessly within your own site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom