• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WineLists.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70408
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 70408

Guest
WineLists.com

I recently bpught this gem. I think it could be a great site that contains wine lists from major restaurants - much like MenuPages.com.

Thanks!
 
Nice name. I could see this going for x,xxx to an end user.
 
WineRank.COM & WinesMobile.COM sold here for $120 & $150.
 
WineRank.COM & WinesMobile.COM sold here for $120 & $150.
Thanks (although I don't really think they are comparable other than the fact they begin with "wine").... Here are some recent public sales that I believe are much more similar/relevant:

WineList.com - $21,555
WineSpot.com - $9,503
WinesAndSpirits.com - $4,750
WineCollectors.com - $2,777
WineInvestor.com - $2,500
WineVestor.com - $1,500
WineTastings.com - $61,000

**EDIT**
Source: DNSalePrice.com
 
reseller price is low-mid $XXX
 
Let us know if it gets traffic or possible revenue. I can bet the guy that got WineList.com for 21k would buy your domain as well contact them.

I would say mid XXX

But its a nice name.
 
WineLists.com

I recently bpught this gem. I think it could be a great site that contains wine lists from major restaurants - much like MenuPages.com.

Thanks!

Great domain name. mid X,XXX. There are thousands of Wine sites that would be drooling over this. I suggest you pitch it to the endusers first.
 
Great domain name. mid X,XXX. There are thousands of Wine sites that would be drooling over this. I suggest you pitch it to the endusers first.
Thanks for your time/opinion. I know you have some good contacts/experience in this area.
 
plural hurts a lot. low to mid $$$ reseller
 
The name by itself WILL NOT attract any traffic.
ZERO.

There are literally thousands of wine-related names.
 
Plural hurts if you are planning one "big" list.

If you break categories down into several smaller lists for specific types of wines, then the name fits perfectly.
 
Plural hurts if you are planning one "big" list.

If you break categories down into several smaller lists for specific types of wines, then the name fits perfectly.
Exactly. I am considering creating a site that lists the wine lists of every nice restaurant in Manhattan (NYC). I believe WineLists.com describes its content perfectly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom