• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WinTickets.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3dGEEK

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Messages
1,364
Reaction score
2
Please Appraise this beaut, and also please give your suggestions for development...

Thanks :)
 
I love it.

Don't have a clue on value, but if/when .mobi's take off this is one which rolls off the tongue and I'm certain that marketing/promotions agencies would love to have.

I can just imagine seeing "wintickets.mobi" on an advert on a train station platform and having a quick look at the site on my device whilst I wait for my train.

Good luck.
 
i can see it! I can see it!


Especially with radio contests giving concert tickets away.

KRBE.WinTickets.mobi
NBC.WinTickets.mobi

What a great name!
 
Really tough call...could end up going for huge money, but I'll be conservative and say $500-$800
 
I agree with Gt... I am a solid supporter of .mobi.... however only SHORT .mobi win akin with me.... I simply think for a mobile device only typed words should be no more then 6 letters on.... tickets.mobi is obviouslt a premium and win.mobi works... for a .com they work verywell but not for a mobile device....

hence I appraise at $200 semi/reseller market
 
A big thankyou so far to mgstudent, MobileDesigner, GT Web and -X- for your time and valuable input :yes:

Now let me share somthing here ;)

Domain Name:WINTICKETS.MOBI
Created On:24-Jan-2007 12:54:06 UTC


Please keep the Suggestions/Appraisals Rolling in :cool:

Once Again Thanks in advance :shy:
 
Nice reg mate i got prizedraw.mobi & FreeEntry.mobi ages ago! Didn't even think to look for wintickets.mobi! But i think you should be able to off load it for mid to high $xxxx at the very least!
 
Nice reg mate i got prizedraw.mobi & FreeEntry.mobi ages ago! Didn't even think to look for wintickets.mobi! But i think you should be able to off load it for mid to high $xxxx at the very least!

Thanks for your input Laird Mobi.

I love your prizedraw.mobi - Its a winner too :yes:

So far its interesting as the Valuations vary from $200 to could end up going for huge money

:eek:

More thoughts please everybody :yes:

Thanks
 
Thanks for your input DNP ;)

I maybe looking to get this one developed sooner than later

.....Some Developing Suggestions and great ideas are also welcome please :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom