Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Matvey-2901 said:I have
iBlooks.net
and
myBlookz.com
Are these smart investments given they have not become popular yet but they are supposed to soon. I think or maybee i heard wrong.
Matvey-2901 said:Wouldnt a blog type site be network anyways? Like it is actually a type of network.?
GT Web said:How about these keywords:
Blovie
Blootball
Blinternet
Darn, I think Matvery gave me a good idea!
my advice.... don't bother with anything other then .COM's if you are speculating with this tech stuff
I am not trying to be funny, but they might be the words of tomorrow, as it looks like nobody else heard of them until today.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.