• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Words of tomorow. Am I corect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
I have

iBlooks.net

and

myBlookz.com

Are these smart investments given they have not become popular yet but they are supposed to soon. I think or maybee i heard wrong.
 
Matvey-2901 said:
I have

iBlooks.net

and

myBlookz.com

Are these smart investments given they have not become popular yet but they are supposed to soon. I think or maybee i heard wrong.

Blooks? never heard of 'em.
 
blooks is a new one on me.
 
I am not trying to be funny, but they might be the words of tomorrow, as it looks like nobody else heard of them until today.
 
Best of luck in the future with your name
 
All I know is people have been going crazy with these the past few days. Some 20 have been registered.
 
my advice.... don't bother with anything other then .COM's if you are speculating with this tech stuff.
 
Wouldnt a blog type site be network anyways? Like it is actually a type of network.?
 
Matvey-2901 said:
Wouldnt a blog type site be network anyways? Like it is actually a type of network.?

you got the .net because the .com wasn't available, but what i am saying is that... the .COM is always more valuable --- if you find that it's free, reg both... hell, reg all extensions if u have a feeling this might take off.
 
Yeh I did register it because .com was taken but i figure it doesnt matter that much because its a blog.
 
How about these keywords:

Blovie
Blootball
Blinternet

Darn, I think Matvery gave me a good idea!
 
Again I am confused because of your flashy Exclusiveness, If your making fun of me or whats going on.

I think we did that enough for 40 posts on the flying nun. lol
 
Typical, 20 of them are registered and none of them have content.

Don't forget to register
myblook.org .biz .info .name .us and .ca
blookz .net .org .biz .info .name .us and .ca
blok.ca <- your first blook typo!
eblook .org .biz .name .us and .ca
iblok .org .biz .info .name .us and .ca <- more typo's
iblookz .ca .com .net .org .biz .info .name .us
blooker.us
comicblook .ca .net .org .biz .info .name .us
comicblooks .ca .net .org .biz .info .name .us
blooksearch .ca .net .org .biz .info .name .us

Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself.

And if you do register any of those (which are available right now), be a stand up person and throw some DNF my way.
 
wikipedia has a bunch legit info and a bunch of nonsense..

even if this "blook" thing is something to look into, I don't think anything other than blook.com or blooks.com would have been worth reg'n.

iBlooks.net <--very ugly domain. I wouldn't even buy that if it was "blogs" instead of "blooks."

myBlookz.com<--same with this one..the "z" is a big nono..:nono:

imo..:-)
 
A "z" is not a no-no, it's an alternative which should be considered last. I own a domain with a z and it does excellently, I also recently won the same name ending in s so now that i have both traffic increased.
 
I have Blookk.com as well and thats the end of my investment.
 
GT Web said:
How about these keywords:

Blovie
Blootball
Blinternet

Darn, I think Matvery gave me a good idea!



How about

BleletedBlomains.com (deleteddomains.com)

BLforum.com (talk about the new "BL" craze.)

Blastclick.com (fastclick)

OR the ultimate:

BLickapedia.com
 
my advice.... don't bother with anything other then .COM's if you are speculating with this tech stuff

I totally agree.

With speculation, only get the prime words and extensions, or move on, otherwise you are double speculating and your odds go way down.

With Typo's only buy names with one typo (or letter revesal). The chances of someone making two typos are probably about 99% less than the chances of making 1 typo, which is probably 95% less than the chances of making zero typos.
 
I am not trying to be funny, but they might be the words of tomorrow, as it looks like nobody else heard of them until today.

Too late. (rolling on the floor laughing).

With that said, good luck with the domains. They could become "the next term" but there are so many slang terms out there, that I wouldn't bet on it. A nice investment for 7$ in any case, if you really like the domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom