• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers WorldOfGamers.com | Registrar: NameCheap | Expires: March 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGS

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2005
Messages
869
Reaction score
1
Domain: www.WorldOfGamers.com
Possible Solutions / Ideas: Gaming Website AND/OR Gaming Forum

Registrar: NameCheap
Expiration Date: March 2007

Looking For Offers: Make me an offer. I bought this domain for $100! Looking to get my money back, ideally. Please read below.
What's Included? Included with this sale is a vBulletin gaming forum database that was used on an old gaming website in which I bought for $40 (the database, that is). I forget how many members and posts it has, but I believe it has over 100 members and maybe 1000+ posts.

This is a domain with history:
Check Out Archive.org's Archive of this Domain - Dates back to 2002/2003!

Thank you. :-)
 
Would anyone be interested in such a fine domain and vB gaming forum database? :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom