Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Worst Registrar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee

Thanks racerx and goh, I should have looked at the links first but I was in a rush.

Domain summit 2024

directNIC was an openSRS and still is an openSRS reseller. When we started in the domain registration business we started using openSRS. We were for over 2 years the largest openSRS reseller.

In March of 2001, we became ICANN accredited and we have been selling domains under our own accrediation ever since. We do still support all of our customers who had purchased domains through us with openSRS.

We haven't registered a single domain with openSRS since April of 2001 and I still think we are in the top 3 of domains registered with openSRS.

So if you have any questions about registrars or even reseller programs I will give you the honest truth. I love to piss off other registrars by telling them how good they really are.

Just so you know, I am in charge of the development team for directNIC and I also make a nice amount of the decisions that are made at directNIC.

So ask away.

Donny

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good to see you on the forum donsimon.

I have used Directnic on several occasions and have nothing but good things to say about the service I received.

RJ - Glad to be here. I'm sure I could definitely shed some light on the domain registration market better than anybody else.

I know which registrars are good, which are bad, which should file for bankruptcy, and which are making bank. It's not hard to figure out, it will definitely be an interesting next 6 months in the domain market. Things will definitely change drastically, I just hope some people don't get burned too bad.

Donny

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in hearing more about eNom and GoDaddy

On the record or off the record. :)))))

I have calculated the numbers and they just don't add up.

If you want me to explain the numbers I will be more than happy.

Donny

Tell me what price you can get for a CNO from godaddy and enom and I will break it down for everybody. Hell, I'll even start a new thread on it.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
6.95 for a CNO at eNom (reseller acct)
A little higher at GoDaddy because they do rev sharing.

Let's see the new thread. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators