• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.extension.com appraise please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwdotcom

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
I just got an offer for extension.com for 72,000 dollars. Can you guys appraise the domain and thanks in advance for your time.
 
$150K or more to right end user.

but you probably don't get offers like this often?
consider all your options including how well you have marketed the domain.

if you are interested in selling the domain make sure to set up some terms, especially a time frame to explore your options and not loose your current buyer.

do anon posts from now on such as extension (.) com

all of the above is my IMO

great name good luck :)
 
Just considering the domain metrics (Stop trying to promote your service!) it's a domain appraising 60 to 80K.
So the offer look likes fair, no real abuse.

Now if the buyer directly proposed you this amount I guess he is really motivated.
Even when I am ready to spend +100K I never come with a first 75K offer.
So as DNAlias said you can allways wait for a better offer or do a counter offer and see what happen.
In the absolute this is a premium domain in the middle high score, what I call a sure value. You are sure to sell it later without problem for a better amount.
 
For that domain, I would accept it. It is a fair price.

You might not get it again.
 
Thank you all of you guys for your pro advice, For now i decided to hold on, and DNWIZARDX9 i dont want to take the money are run lol.
 
That is a VERY generous offer. If you aren't in a rush to sell counter at $100K
 
I just got an email, asking me what's my asking price? It looks like he is willing to go 100k and over.
 
100k offer looks OK to me. I would counter little bit higher as a proof of a good will.

muris
beat.mobi ssm.mobi blackjackonline.mobi
 
sell at 100k+, thats top money for it.
 
Everything but a 3 letter .com dictionary word.. ;)
 
Yes I agree aground 100k mark is ok.
 
wow, thats a great offer.. $100 k , I would sell it might never get it again!
 
Guess you haven't seen some of his other names have you?

nope i have not seen his other names, but i was referring to one name only.

Factory, Present, Sedan, Ring, Client, Creepy, IncomeTaxes...etc. GREAT portfolio.

now i see them, thanks ejs, GREAT is right.

best of luck websmaster.
 
you guys are the best! thanks again for proffesional advices and your time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom