• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.Present.com Thanks in advance!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwdotcom

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
305
Reaction score
0
Got a high 6 figure offer on www.present.com. I would like to know your pro opinions please how much a domain like (gift category) will be worth? Have a good day!
 
Got a high 6 figure offer on www.present.com. I would like to know your pro opinions please how much a domain like (gift category) will be worth? Have a good day!

High 6 figure offer :?: I would say take it.
 
Yeh, near $1,000,000? Id definitely take it.
 
Maybe 1 million plus 1% of all future profits.
 
wow...nice...take the $$ and run...all the way to the bank!!!..:)
 
LOL, i like to take the money but not run.....thanks
 
LOL, how about no charge! YES ID DO!!!!! And i think thats a very nonsense question!
 
this guy doesn't have good feedback - broken promises imo?
 
And???? I open this THREAD for your pro opinions.
 
It is a decent offer for it, but I could see this domain bring much more...I would counter with 1.5 mil or so...just to see if they go up
 
i would try to land some profit sharing. 1% is good.
 
might as well ask for stock in the company
 
thanks alot!!! its a good idea to ask for a stock option.
 
If you really own this domain, you should get representation to negotiate your best deal. You shouldn't be asking this forum (as smart as they are).
 
Well i am just aking this forum, and stop saying if i really own this domain or not.
 
I would counter with 1.5 mil or so

Curious, Focus - how would you word it? A statement? A question? Short? Long?

might as well ask for stock in the company

How much?

If you really own this domain, you should get representation to negotiate your best deal.

What kind of representation would you recommend?

My hunch is that high six figures is good for this one in the singular form, but maybe Focus has a clearer view. Hard to say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom