• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.tl

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian1234

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
689
Reaction score
24
Hi

This domain is sporting the Timor-Lestian
ccTLD of '.tl', and 'www' is the second level.

In the browser bar it is simply: http://www.tl

Any appraisals, including ideas on use, would
be great.

Many thanks
 
nice domain, you could market it to any company that uses TL as an acronym
 
I didnt think that any 'www' domains were allowed in any extension. I guess I was wrong.
 
Hi,

Thanks for the great comments guys.

Regards,
 
Did you know that www is the most famous word on google? its the term that gets more result, its a great name with lots of developing potential and very brandable, as a bonus its a LLL domain...

My reserve price would be low xxx for this domain undeveloped.


Great catch.
Regards
 
I didnt think that any 'www' domains were allowed in any extension. I guess I was wrong.

Normally you´re right and that´s the problem:
Most domainers think so, would say > 99% of the world think so.
I wondered when I noticed that the .tv corporation is available under www.tv !
No "normal" users do type in www.tl , only domainers (that are not normal:tape2: ) hihihihi
So don´t worry when you don´t get considerable offers in the next 10 years or so (I´d say)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom