• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.v4c.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lindso

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2006
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Hi,
How much is V4C.COM worth? Im thinking about to develop it to something like vote4... any suggestion?
Bought it on ebay.com yesterday for 75$, is it worth more?
 
I believe you overpaid. I can't see more than low $xx on this one.
 
venture for capital may be better.
midxx-$80 IMO
 
Yes I'm afraid you paid a bit too much... Luckily you won't go broke because of the extra few bucks, but I can't see this name being worth more than mid $XX
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom