• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed www.VIETNAM.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$15 k still is a very fair price for this couple,
i believe that south-east-asia will have a very prosperous future,
an investment like this will definitly pay off.
 
Toho - great name! I would say for $15k it was good investment.

PS! How much traffic does it get?
 
.biz said:
80 millions of Vietnamese may think otherwise.

:)

Guess I'm a little uneducated on the country :p

Either way, I don't like .org so that could explain why I don't think they are worth much.

Toho knows what he's doing.

So I have faith :)

- Jordan
 
would be worth a lot to an end user, travel company specializing in Vietnam, for example.

mid x,xxx

toho said:
I just bought this domain.

What do you think country name .org extention worth?

Please appraisal.

Thanks you.





toho
 
Hi Stuff.

stuff said:
PS! How much traffic does it get?


I did not active this domain yet.
But 30 to 50 daily type-ins, I think.
If over 100, just lucky.



toho
 
Good luck with your business. I think that vietnam.org worth more than $15K... But vietnam.com is not affordable!
 
thread closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom