• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed wwww.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwww

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
any thoughts on this one?

Thanks! :)
 
5 daily uniques average
 
not much value for reseller but i like the idea, i would keep it.
 
high $XX to low $XXX
 
This was the domain I originally registered when .info went live and then I sold it. Good to see you like it. I might buy it back if price is right. PM me.
 
This was the domain I originally registered when .info went live and then I sold it. Good to see you like it. I might buy it back if price is right. PM me.

Hi Woeger, I thought I remembered your name from somewhere. :cool:

I was the one who got it from you back then. However, I am currently not interested in selling it, I like that name. I was just wondering what the market was doing, as I wasn't actively trading in the last few years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom