• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zunevideogames.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainAcrobat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
0
I have only a few Zune names... Many people bought ridiculous names. I thought these were good, I held out waiting to hear more news. Now that it seems much more likely to be the name i bought a few. What type of offers should I entertain for them.

ImZune.com - the article said it has wireless connection, thought it might have some sort of Instant messenger, plus the name sounds good.

ZuneTrader.com - Supposedly you are able to trade your files with other wireless devices including other Zunes

ZuneVideoGames.com - If it has games, this would be a great name..
ZuneVideogame.com


ZuneMusicService.com - There is a service associated with the zune

I am currently shopping these names around and would like your opinions on what to ask for, Appraise these please!:fencing:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom