• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zurt.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

midsol

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
I am thinking of selling ZURT.com

I would like to know what you guys think this domain is worth.

Thanks!
 
Thanks a lot for the appraisals! Any one else who want to appraise this?
 
I think my appraisal would be different. Although it's a pronounceable i think the Z may hurt the value a bit. I would appraise it closer to $500. IMO
 
Thanks all for the appraisal!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom