• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Zymp.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Domain just expired so I regged it. It's pronouncable. Whats it worth.

Zymp.com

"Zimp"
 
I'll appraise it at $100 bucks on name alone ... nice grab.
 
Thanks guys, I appriciate your input.

;) More appraisals definately welcome.
 
I've sold similar domains for $100 to resellers.
 
I've listed this domain for sale now at lots of domain forums for $65. We will see how this turns out.

No more appraisals needed, however you may comment where you feel nessesary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom