Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

10,000 Unique Visitors - $7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, stats are interesting !!

My wordpress internal stats show 6 views so far for the day, however when I login to check your statistics I see Visitors Delivered: 200.. That's a difference of 194 visits.One of the referrer recorded is: link

Will keep everyone posted. I'm curious about results now!!

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, stats are interesting !!

My wordpress internal stats show 6 views so far for the day, however when I login to check your statistics I see Visitors Delivered: 200.. That's a difference of 194 visits.One of the referrer recorded is: link

Will keep everyone posted. I'm curious about results now!!
Some trackers have trouble registering iFrame traffic. We typically recommend using AW Stats as a third party tracker. It is very accurate and will report at least 95% of traffic delivered.

The reason you noticed that many visitors were referred from Jumpvine is that Yahoo uses that site to deliver interstitials which is how visitors come to your site.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still available and taking orders! We can start campaigns quickly and are available on instant messenger for any questions:
AIM: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

To place an order send payment to [email protected] and then please send an email to [email protected] with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

Thanks for your business.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi!
Dropped in to say that I had a domain which was not bringing any traffic. (I mean 10-15 visitors daily... that's it!! )

I knew it might have a potential if it gets in to the visitors.

Yes, it is now getting 50-60 visitors daily although the campaign ended a month back and it was good traffic as i see my stats ..

So, will look forward for more such campaigns ... keep the good work going , thanks

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Payment sent for another campaign!! :D

Big P

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested, but I need US traffic, is there any way to pay more to get more targeted traffic? Thanks

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This offer is still active and we are taking orders! 10,000 Unique Visitors for $6.99!

We can start campaigns very quickly and are available on instant messenger for any questions:
AIM: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]

To place an order send payment to [email protected] and then please send an email to [email protected] with your forum username and the URL you want the traffic sent to.

Once received, I will setup your campaign and send you an email with login details so you can monitor the progress of the traffic being delivered.

Thanks for your business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators