Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

10,000 Unique Visitors - $7.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaitime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sent payment and e.mail please confirm reciept.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay I am going to have to disagree with the majority here. While he was fast at replying to pms and answering questions his description of the traffic was totally off.

I paid more just for US traffic. I was told that I would only get 50-100 or so per day because it was all US. Well my campaign started last night and their stats show that I have had almost 500 clicks (around 200 on mine) and very few are actually from the US. I know that at least 180 clicks are from other countries.

So basically what I paid for I'm not getting. I'm not sure if it was a mistake on his part or intentional but I don't need a ton of useless foreign clicks.

I have asked that he cease traffic and refund me.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Pink Misfit,

I'm sorry there was a mistake on our part. We hardly ever sell geotargeted traffic, so we accidentally set your campaign to be worldwide. However, after we heard from you we immediately paused the campaign and messaged you to let you know we were going to restart it as US targeted if you wanted. At this point we can give you a refund or set you up with a US targeted campaign. Please let us know what course of action you prefer.

We are always available to answer your questions and assist you with ANY problems. We can be contacted through PM, email, or on instant messenger (AIM: [email protected], MSN: [email protected], or Yahoo: [email protected])

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the refund.

tomh

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting service. What's the SEO angle for Geo sites?

Would all this sudden traffic raise your rankings or does Google penalize you as users leave quickly.

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting service. What's the SEO angle for Geo sites?

Would all this sudden traffic raise your rankings or does Google penalize you as users leave quickly.

We've never had any reports of google penalizing sites for getting traffic. A lot of sites get a ton of traffic all at once from digg and other social media sites around, but google doesnt "penalize" them for this.

We've used our traffic on many of our own sites and been able to get the alexa scores down to the 40-50k mark and have never been penalized. So I think its safe to say there is little risk in that happening.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think your thread is a great place to discuss the quality of traffic that you are providing and why people are requesting refunds

smartadspace

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, people who have had experience with our services should feel free to discuss the quality of our traffic. People should also feel free to ask questions about it. However, I believe that saying "don't BUY traffic" is not appropriate, people in this subforum are here because they are looking for alternatives to the organic traffic route.

In regards to your comment on our quality and people requesting refunds. We did issue our first refund ever, and that was because a mistake was made in setting up that customer's campaign. He was upset because he got worldwide instead of geo-targeted traffic and that's understandable! We offered to correct the error or give him a refund and we gladly refunded him. Our policy is to refund anyone if they don't get the traffic they pay for.

If you have any concerns about our quality, you can check out our 100% positive iTrader ratings or try a campaing yourself.

on5Michael

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could you send over information on pricing and inventory for GREECE-only traffic? Thanks!

wussadotcom

Level 6
Reaction score
Yes, people who have had experience with our services should feel free to discuss the quality of our traffic. People should also feel free to ask questions about it. However, I believe that saying "don't BUY traffic" is not appropriate, people in this subforum are here because they are looking for alternatives to the organic traffic route.

In regards to your comment on our quality and people requesting refunds. We did issue our first refund ever, and that was because a mistake was made in setting up that customer's campaign. He was upset because he got worldwide instead of geo-targeted traffic and that's understandable! We offered to correct the error or give him a refund and we gladly refunded him. Our policy is to refund anyone if they don't get the traffic they pay for.

If you have any concerns about our quality, you can check out our 100% positive iTrader ratings or try a campaing yourself.

Good answer for some tricky interruption :) I am interested to test it out. I have PMed you a message. Please let me know soon. Thanks

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have Spanish, as in Spain, targeted traffic?

fionasdesigns

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is this offer still available. I would like to get some traffic for US UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators