• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

$10 to the person that can beat my high score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, I can't even get over 200:eek:
 
I reached 1760 and mistakenly wrote Rockeffeller...
 
yikes, just put my score into the 2XXX.

Have fun with that!
 
That game is hard....

I can beat rock in basketball tho lol
 
Im still waiting on "Nas" to live up to his word. There is $20 in it for him.
 
What! No one beat Rock yet?!
 
okay okay..$50 to the next person that beats in within the next 8 hours.

Good luck!
 
only 50$? cheapskate!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom