Please appraise I am thinking of seling this one http://2v1.com a video game site I would think ?
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
PM me price if u want to sell.
Mid xxx.
those seem a bit low to me. i'd think low xxxx
I constantly see 3 letter domain names go for 2-6K on ebay everyday. So an appraisal for this domain name would fall in that area. People giving you these low numbers are attempting to give you false value to attempt to purchase the name from you.
2-6K depending who is buying.
OR it's simply people under-appreciating the domain?
I'm certainly not trying to scam you into selling the domain for cheap, I think the domain is worth mid xxx IMHO
If you get higher offers, I'd be happy for you![]()
Yes,it is a porn name.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.