• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 2v1.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me price if u want to sell.
 
The min. wholesale price of a NLN.com is $100.

This domain makes sense, and works nicely. Hence I'd say: mid xxx.
 
$160-220 I think
 
those seem a bit low to me. i'd think low xxxx
 
$150 would be a fair price.
 
I constantly see 3 letter domain names go for 2-6K on ebay everyday. So an appraisal for this domain name would fall in that area. People giving you these low numbers are attempting to give you false value to attempt to purchase the name from you.

2-6K depending who is buying.
 
I constantly see 3 letter domain names go for 2-6K on ebay everyday. So an appraisal for this domain name would fall in that area. People giving you these low numbers are attempting to give you false value to attempt to purchase the name from you.

2-6K depending who is buying.

LOL Thanks man I figured the last post was the guy on sedo lowballing me saying $275 max beacuse its a crap name LMAO. Amazing how stupid they take some people for. Anyway thanks again for the honesty I will hold out for a respectable offer. Or develop it. I was wondering if it is such a crappy name then why he was spending so much time trying to accuire it :>)
 
OR it's simply people under-appreciating the domain?

I'm certainly not trying to scam you into selling the domain for cheap, I think the domain is worth mid xxx IMHO :)

If you get higher offers, I'd be happy for you :)
 
Sorry to be the one to say it, but its a better porn domain than game domain. :P
 
OR it's simply people under-appreciating the domain?

I'm certainly not trying to scam you into selling the domain for cheap, I think the domain is worth mid xxx IMHO :)

If you get higher offers, I'd be happy for you :)

Did not think you were. I would just rather hold some that feel good about. 2v1 first 2 numbers not including 0 and V not a great letter but a very easy name to remember and short. Great for Gaming porn:?: or whatever they would like to use it for. Mabye a 2 for 1 Video store :?: Anyway thanks to all for the varied appraisals they are all very much appreciated.
 
Yes,it is a porn name.
 
Yes,it is a porn name.

Ok a porn name in your mind thanks. Oh right you asked me what I was asking at the begining of the thread. Anyways thanks for the appraisals guys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom