Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyPanerai

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just registered 3D-SERIES.COM < i know also with a hyphen but i think its a nice domain :)

Domain Summit 2024

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Panasonic launches 2010 TV line-up

Panasonic revealed its 2010 LCD and plasma televisions today, with new edge-lit LED televisions also available soon. 3D TV pricing was also announced, with a 50in Full HD 3D plasma television available in June for $3299.

Seventeen plasma televisions and 14 LCD/LED TVs were detailed during the launch in Melbourne in a variety of screen sizes, with releases staggered from now until the end of the year. Plasma televisions range from the $999 TH-P42X20A to the $3299 TH-P50VT20A, with prices for larger VT20 series 3D-enabled plasmas yet to be finalised. Panasonic's most expensive LED edge-lit LCD television is its 42in TH-L42D25A at $2499.

The company's VIERA plasma televisions boast significantly lowered power consumption compared to last year's models, with five TVs gaining a five-star energy efficiency rating. Improved networking capabilities and applications were also announced during the launch — Panasonic's high-end VT20 and V20 plasmas as well as D25 LED and S25 LCD televisions include an updated VIERA Cast service that includes access to Yahoo!7's PLUS7 video-on-demand service and Skype video-conferencing.

Panasonic's LCD, LED and plasma televisions will be released throughout the year. The top-end 3D-ready VT20 plasma series' 50in model will be released in June for $3299, but the larger 54in model will only be available in November while 58in and 65in panels are held back until October.

Campbell Simpson flew to Melbourne as a guest of Panasonic.

Source And Links

Panasonic 3D TVs To Come With One Pair Of Glasses, Two 3D Blu-Rays

By Nick Broughall on April 21, 2010 at 4:03 PM

When Panasonic launches their new range of Blu-ray TVs, including the VT20, there’ll be a few bonus things thrown in the box. Like a pair of 3D glasses. And a couple of bonus 3D Blu-ray movies.

Just like Samsung is throwing in a copy of Monsters Vs Aliens with their 3D TVs, Panasonic is offering a copy of Coraline and Ice Age 3 for anyone who purchases one of their 3D panels within the allocated time.

Although somewhat disappointingly, you’ll probably end up watching the films in 3D alone, as the TV only comes with a single pair of 3D glasses, which will retail for $199 per pair for additional pairs. Although if you happen to go and checkout Panasonic’s 3D offering at their upcoming 3D roadshow event at shopping centres around the country and register in the next few weeks, you can get a second set free when you actually buy a 3D TV in a couple of months.

Source And Links

Peace,
Dan

BTW: Someone...I think Panasonic...started to sell 3d-TV's in Japan Today.

companyone

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Vijaya,

Thanks for the good "info" post....should be two very nice domain's for you congrats.

VERY NICE..to see this potential market scale up so fast...I thought it would be 12 months more fore them to get where they are at....Interest seems to be great.

Best of luck to you and everyone with "3d" domains.

I was very late with 3d domains...so i tried to take a little different "track". (speculation with some generic video, Viral domains)

I am hoping they can come out with an affordable way to make 3d Videoslike the normal videos on youtube and other video sites.

I think this could be a huge market...

So, I got a few of these type domains:

3dchannelnetwork .com
3dtelevisionnetworks .com
3dmoviechannels .com
3dtelevisionblog .com
3dsearchadvertising .com

3dViralvideos .com
viral3d .com
3dviral .com
viral3dad .com
viral3dads .com
viral3dmarketing .com
viral3dadvertising .com
3dvideoreview .com
3dvideoreviews .com
3dviralmovie .com
3dviralmovies .com

3dsnowboardingvideo .com
3dskateboardvideos .com
3dsurfingvideo .com
3dwakeboarding .com

___

Best to All,
Dan

Last edited:

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just bought this one?? Any thoughts??

Cam3D.com

egdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just an update on actual activity with my names. Sold 3dtelevision.us for $211 on Bido. Getting offers for 3-Dgame.com and 3-Dtelevision.net in the low $1xx range. I think that is a little low for now but I have no illusions of big $$$. Like a lot of us, I am a domain buyer and seller. As the investment was reg fees for all, the returns look fantastic to me. Where else can you get 1000% plus return on your money, no matter how small the profit in dollar terms. 3-Dgame.com is one I think I can realistically get $250-$500 range for investor looking to develop into site. I have sent a few more to Bido for next week including 3dvideos.us I will keep you all updated on any sales. Good luck to all in their quest for domaining profits. P.S. 1 name I nabbed, 3dDiscussion.com I am thinking I might actually develop. Cheers.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just an update on actual activity with my names. Sold 3dtelevision.us for $211 on Bido. Getting offers for 3-Dgame.com and 3-Dtelevision.net in the low $1xx range. I think that is a little low for now but I have no illusions of big $$$. Like a lot of us, I am a domain buyer and seller. As the investment was reg fees for all, the returns look fantastic to me. Where else can you get 1000% plus return on your money, no matter how small the profit in dollar terms. 3-Dgame.com is one I think I can realistically get $250-$500 range for investor looking to develop into site. I have sent a few more to Bido for next week including 3dvideos.us I will keep you all updated on any sales. Good luck to all in their quest for domaining profits. P.S. 1 name I nabbed, 3dDiscussion.com I am thinking I might actually develop. Cheers.

I would be careful selling any decent names now, hold onto them for a nother 12-24 months, you may regret it, thats all. Its far too early to sell, its only just begun.

Good luck though

Anyone like my latest domain

3D-Gamer.com

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dunno yet i know the one of the big domaining boys have the .com.............

pjam1110

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Good job egdomains.
I was the one who bought 3dtelevision.us from you. Think it was a fair deal and looking forward to developing that one and holding on to it for a few years. Think I could make some good money on that one. I agree with Giles. As tempting as it is to sell some names to make us feel good, holding on to them will only make us feel better in the future. Thanks for a smooth transaction by the way.

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just picked this name up,

3DactionDVD(.)com

Action DVD has 301,000 exact keyword searches on google.

pantheon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The following 4 3DTV related domain names are for sale. Make me an offer.

3DCABLECHANNELS.COM
3DCABLENETWORKS.COM
3DCABLETELEVISION.COM
3DNETWORKTELEVISION.COM

PM offers. Thanks.
So, I've gotten a few offers on these. Anyone have any valuations on these 4 specific names? I know the general consensus is to hold onto them, but I'm ready to sell. They're generic, and direct. Thanks for any insight you may have.

DC3000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cam3d.com has definately got a lot of potential.

I picked up True3d.net the other day. Thought it had a ring to it....

DMWSD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got a few good 3d names. Picked up Best3d.org today handreg

DC3000

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sports-3D.com just came in for me too.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3dtv.com is not a hard one to figure out, it is a great 4 letter domain....That would be registered even if 3d were not popular. I hopped onto the 3d boat a bit late but found some great generic 3d ".com" names.

DMWSD

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also picked up

Best3DWebDesign.com
3DGraphicsAdapters.com
3DTutorialBlog.com
3DVideoCards.net
3DWebDesignBlog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators