• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks trickytobeat

I actually pick all my names because I think they sound or look good, I never use the "monthly search" function really, unless its just because Im curious

Its interesting to see those stats though, thanks
 
Last edited:
Just thought I'd share my small little 3d holdings lol! (for what they are worth................not a lot so far!!!!!)

3dLiveWeb.com
3dGadgets.co.uk

forgot about this:


[TABLE="width: 1377"]
[TR]
[TD]DIGITAL3DTV.COM[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
 
Last edited:
Hi,
I have some 3d domains that I have decided to sell because I just don't think I will ever get around to developing as an affiliate.
3d-sale.com,
3dnn.com
3dsv.com
3dcr.com
 
Per DNjournal:

3DParts.com $44,000 DomainNameSales

(Nice!!!)
 
Per DNjournal:

3DParts.com $44,000 DomainNameSales

(Nice!!!)

Strange, that sold earlier this year for $40K?? Why would you spend that kind of money only to sell it months later?
 
3DPrinter.net $60,000


3dStreamingMedia.com - $9,950
3dPrintingMedia.com - $7,500
3dPrintPress.com - $5,000
ID3d.com - $2,800
3dPrintPro.com - $2,200
3dPrintPlus.com - $1,750
3dPrintMedia.com - $1,750
The3dPrintingShop.com - $1,500
3dPrintPress.net $5,000
 
Just curious... where did these sales happen?

**edit... nevermind, answered my own question here.
 
Last edited:
Thanks giles..... I actually wound up finding that after posting the first time... Good read.
 
Metal3DPrinter.com
3DPrintLink.com
3DVertical.com
Consumer3DPrinting.com
3DScanr.com
Metal3DPrinting.com
3DScanPrint.com
CheapFilament.com
3DFashionNews.com
Fashionin3D.com

10 of 500 3d domains I own
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom