• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3d is looking good... alot of PR are this technology lately... I was able to pick up Watchitin3d(dot)com and playitin3d(dot)com
 
'Augmented Reality' is the buzz. Check it out on YouTube.com.
 
What are your top four 3D Domain Names?

Mark
 
Last edited by a moderator:
According to a report by Financial Times, Sony has chosen to use shutter glasses technology for its stereo 3D products. So did Panasonic Corp. earlier this year. Considering that the two companies are the main driving forces within Blu-ray disc association, it is highly likely that the BDA will ratify shutter glasses technology as a default standard for three-dimensional full-HD (3D FHD) video.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multim...Ray_Players_HDTVs_PlayStation_3_Vaio_PCs.html

Very true March --

Sony and Panasonic will run wild with that emerging standard, 3D Full HD.
 
According to a report by Financial Times, Sony has chosen to use shutter glasses technology for its stereo 3D products. So did Panasonic Corp. earlier this year.

guess this means i probably ought to renew my shutter glasses name that expires soon.
 
IFA 2009: Panasonic Press Conference
3rd Sep 2009

So now it's Panasonic's turn and guess what the focus is...? Yep, 3D.

Describing the technology as something that "will change TV dramatically next year" the company has announced ‘FHD 3D' (Full HD 3D). It's currently unclear whether the industry will adopt this phrase en masse, but on the evidence of Sony and now Panasonic's commitment 3D is clearly where the industry is focused - whether we want it or not.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/tvs/news/2009/09/03/IFA-2009--Panasonic-Press-Conference/p1
 
What are your top four 3D Domain Names?

Mark

3dmovie.com
3dmovietheaters.com
3dmovietheater.com
3dhometheater.com
3dmoviereviews.com
3dmovierental.com
 
Last edited:
Picked up Free3d.tv the other day... with some hesitation, think its worth keeping or should I grace delete it?

Thanks,

Mike
 
Just regged some more 3D .ca's... surprised they were still available to be honest and wasn't going to buy any more but I can't resist:

3DPhoto(s)
3DPicture(s)
3DShow(s)

Not a big fan of the last one just yet... once 3D television starts then it will be worth more...
 
I blame you Angela...3Dhometheatre
 
Last edited:
Lol nice one Namefox... now I'm mad that I missed that one lol...

My name is Angela and I'm a domain addict.
 
hahahahahaha...it hurts. Just when I said I wasn't going to buy any more, you mention 3D ;-)
 
I know I am supposed to be cut off too... I just can't help it though, the 3D names are too good to pass up. But they are long term investments too. I'm just hoping the market picks up soon and I can sell some of my other names. I have tons of insurance .ca's that are looking for a good venue to showcase them
 
3d will become commonplace sooner rather than later. theaters will come first, then home 3d. hollywood studios have had their sights trained on 3d for several years.

Yeah,
I agree.
I was watching something about it the other day (think it was on either twit.tv or commandn.tv) and the guy being interviewed basically said that the "powers that be" in the movie industry had already decided that 3D was where they were heading and the push was on to get it from the big screen to the home.
They then showed footage of some new 3D capable 103(?) inch tv.

Cheers
James
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom