• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone mention "3d" ? :approve: :smilewinkgrin: :cool:
 
Adult4D Launched XXX in New 3D Format

Europe, 10/2/2009 - Adult4D has launched the world´s first adult website offering "FullHD-3D" which is stereoscopic 3D in two high definition (1920x1080) streams for each eye.

The XXX content is best viewed with a 3D gaming monitor or a 3D-ready TV, however also can be viewed with old red-blue glasses and other stereoscopic viewing methods.

The website offers high resolution 3D photographs and dual-stream videos in 720p and 1080p resolution for playback with Stereoscopic Player software..... more
http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/adult4d-launched-xxx-new-3d-format

Sony Making Sports Come Alive In 3D

11:19am UK, Friday October 02, 2009
David Williams, Sky News Online
Delivering live events in 3D, without viewers straining their eyes, is the top priority of experts hoping to beam the medium to homes around the world....more

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Te...search_And_Development_Base_Unveiled_To_Press
 
Adult4D Launched XXX in New 3D Format

Well, I guess that seals it.
3D will only become more and more popular now the Adult industry has jumped on board :smilewinkgrin:
Wonder whose backing them!

lol I suppose all the HD/3D/Pr0n style domains have already been snapped up by now.. Wonder whats next... nature/wildlife? sport?

Cheers
James
 
Well, I guess that seals it.
3D will only become more and more popular now the Adult industry has jumped on board :smilewinkgrin:

maybe, but i'm not sure i'd want a lot of naked appendages and other junk (yeew) flying off the screen at me while i tried to get my freak on. Theoretically speaking, of course.
 
Imagine being a dude and accidently getting "cock slapped" while wanking it... No thanks...
 
I have
virtual3dgames.com
nice traffic and revenue
 
I ended up getting one the other day, not sure if its any good or not, but I was following a thread in a broadband forum, when a poster commented about bandwidth intensive services such as IPTV, on demand high definition video and the upcoming "3D definition" format.

Couldn't resist. Got the .com, .org, .net, .info and .tv for 3Ddefinition EDIT: and 3Ddef
Hopefully, 3D definition movies, TV's and streaming videos become popular :) (or at least the term)

Cheers
James
 
Last edited:
Ah, my bad.. was missing the 2 underscores (__) on the end of the address.

Still 5 days to go! maybe a good sign for the seller :)

Cheers
James
 
Just grabbed Create3DVideo(s).com and Create3DPicture(s).com

not the strongest but will be a nice end user sale
 
Hi all, I am new to the 3D thread and DNF in general, some of you may know me from namepros. I have a few 3D names I have regged over a period of time, can I have some feedback as to which are worth keeping, thanks everyone

Its quite a mix of extensions

3DArtist.net
3DChannel.us
3DGameChannel.com
3DWebCameras.com
3DGizmos.com
3DHomeCinemas.com
3DMovie.us
3DPreviews.net
3DRecorder.com
3DRecorders.com
3DSystem.co.uk
3DTelevision.cn
3DTelevision.co.in
3DTelevision.in
3DTelevisions.in
3DTelevisions.cn
3DTelly.net
3DTrailer.net
3DTrailers.net
3DTV.co.in
3DWorld.us
 
I need

3DHomeCinemas.com
3DMovie.us
3DRecorder.com
3DRecorders.com
3DTelevision.cn
3DTrailer.net
3DTrailers.net
3DTV.co.in
 
I need

3DHomeCinemas.com
3DMovie.us
3DRecorder.com
3DRecorders.com
3DTelevision.cn
3DTrailer.net
3DTrailers.net
3DTV.co.in

PM me with what you had in mind and we can discuss it.
 
I grabbed a few more 3D names the other day:

3DReadyTVs.net
3DReadyMonitor.com
3DReadyMonitors.net
3DReadyTelevision.net
3DReadyTelevisions.net
3DReadyMonitor.net

Still not sure when the right time to post these up for sale will be... I saw that one nice sale on Sedo so maybe now is the right time...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom