• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a gamble and grabbed this one

3DRealityShows.com
 
OK, just picked up Answer3d [dot] com. :sigh2:

Even I can dev this.:smilewinkgrin: We'll see what happens.
 
Just grabbed one of my local aussie domains

3DPlayers.com.au
 
is anyone else getting spammed by some guy wanting to buy 3d domains?
 
Whats his name, is it from a free email like gmail, hotmail etc or from a business address?
 
I need to see this. I really am having a hard time envisioning the value that 3D will bring to normal viewing. Do not get me wrong, I hope it works but I am skeptical.
 
Hey guys, picked up this today do you think should I hold onto it?

japanese3d.com
 
I had my first venture in 3D yesterday. Went to the movies to see How to train a dragon. I thought it was awesome. Sitting behind a computer and doing all this 3d stuff and than experiencing it first hand was great. So it really hit me yesterday that 3D is here and with all the new 3d trailers that were played it is getting ready to hit hard.
It inspired me to come up with some names. Heres my new regs. Some are a gamble but I like the odds.

Clipon3Dglasses.com
3DCliponGlasses.com

Both my son and wife wear glasses and I could see this being an issue. They both found it very annoying to wear 3d glasses over there existing glasses.

watchfree3d.com
3deyeglasses.co.uk
3deyewear.us
glasses3d.us
3dmovietheaters.us
3dmovietimes.us
shutterglasses.us
3dshutterglasses.us
3dtv-glasses.us
3dtv-glasses.info

I also developed another site to try to get a few clicks here and there. Not my best name but thought it would be a fun one to mess with.

http://www.tvin3d.net
 
Hey guys, picked up this today do you think should I hold onto it?

japanese3d.com
You tell me. Do you see a need for Japanese3dD in English? What would be significant to the Japanese part that 3D brings to the table? What would be significant to the 3D part that Japanese brings to the the table? Would you pay $50 for this domain over regging another domain?
I had my first venture in 3D yesterday. Went to the movies to see How to train a dragon. I thought it was awesome. Sitting behind a computer and doing all this 3d stuff and than experiencing it first hand was great. So it really hit me yesterday that 3D is here and with all the new 3d trailers that were played it is getting ready to hit hard.
It inspired me to come up with some names. Heres my new regs. Some are a gamble but I like the odds.

Clipon3Dglasses.com
3DCliponGlasses.com

Both my son and wife wear glasses and I could see this being an issue. They both found it very annoying to wear 3d glasses over there existing glasses.

watchfree3d.com
3deyeglasses.co.uk
3deyewear.us
glasses3d.us
3dmovietheaters.us
3dmovietimes.us
shutterglasses.us
3dshutterglasses.us
3dtv-glasses.us
3dtv-glasses.info

I also developed another site to try to get a few clicks here and there. Not my best name but thought it would be a fun one to mess with.

http://www.tvin3d.net
Nice site. Thank you for developing it. :)
 
hey, if there's anyone that would like to sell their 3d domain names (within range of $10-100 per domain name), please pm your list. thanks =)
 
NameBio.com has listed the following sale:

3dtv.co.uk / $22,650 / 2010-03-31 / private sale
 
Hey Guys just picked up 3DVisionGlasses.com Thinks its a good domain to hold onto?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom