• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys just picked up 3DVisionGlasses.com Thinks its a good domain to hold onto?

I think it is rather long and do not see why people would think of those keywords. But if I slow down it does make sense. I have definitely seen worse 3D names.
 
Well while I was doing some research on 4d domains that are available, I had to pick up 3dshopping (.) org
 
If you were to rank the top 10 3D Domains, what would your top 10 list look like?

Or if you could own any ten 3D Domains, what would they be?
 
no particular order...

3D.com
3D.net
3DTV.com
3DMobileTV.com
3DTelevision.com
3DPlasma.com
3DGames.com
3DGlasses.com
3DMovies.com
3DPorn.com

If you were to rank the top 10 3D Domains, what would your top 10 list look like?

Or if you could own any ten 3D Domains, what would they be?
 
Last edited:
Hey guys what are your thoughts on mobiletv3d.com.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

no particular order...

3D.com
3D.net
3DTV.com
3DMobileTV.com
3DTelevision.com
3DPlasma.com
3DGames.com
3DGlasses.com
3DMovies.com
3DPorn.com


3d.com
3d.net
3dtv.com
3dtv.net
3dprojector.com
3dmovies.com
3dglasses.com
3dporn.com
3dsex.com
3dcamera.com

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

anyone think these 2 domains have any decent value worth holding onto.
3DFlatPanelTV.com
3DFlatPanelTVs.com
 
Actually no its not mine. A member from another forum in a 3d thread posted his site. Thought it looked like it could be a cool place to discuss 3d. I have no patience to build a forum. Not my thing.
 
The following 4 3DTV related domain names are for sale. Make me an offer.


3DCABLECHANNELS.COM
3DCABLENETWORKS.COM
3DCABLETELEVISION.COM
3DNETWORKTELEVISION.COM


PM offers. Thanks.
 
Just bought some 3D domains :

3DCANYON.COM
3DCINEMATRAILER.COM
3DGAMETRAILERS.COM
3DVECTORLOGO.COM
3DVIDEOTRAILERS.COM
 
And another one :)

With the (upcoming) Sony Bravia 3D television i have registered the following :

3DBRAVIA.COM
 
I would stay away from names like "BRAVIA", you may find this is TM'd by SONY, I may be wrong though, I havent checked

I grabbed Cells3D.com, could be a good 3D cell phone name
 
Grabbed some domains again today :

3DCREATING.COM
3DSFILES.COM (with the upcoming Nintendo 3DS)
STUDIOMAX3D.COM
SWIFT3DMAX.COM
 
Anyone here into photography?

I just picked up 3dhdr.com
High Dynamic Range photos are awesome.
I like the short .com and hdr could be a few different things as well.
 
no sales, but quite a few decent offers, also some low-ball domainer offers
 
I know my original post was just for offers, but I meant it to be for discussion as well. What does everyone think of the 4 names I listed here? I think they're pretty good and generic. Any thoughts?

The following 4 3DTV related domain names are for sale. Make me an offer.


3DCABLECHANNELS.COM
3DCABLENETWORKS.COM
3DCABLETELEVISION.COM
3DNETWORKTELEVISION.COM


PM offers. Thanks.
 
Thats BIG :-)


The International 3D Society (I3DS) found that 3D movies have ranked No. 1 at the box office for 10 out of 14 weeks this year. Clash of the Titans, How to Train Your Dragon, Alice in Wonderland and Avatar have generated $1.2 billion in domestic ticket sales out of a total of nearly $3.6 billion.

3D ticket sales for Alice and Dragon have accounted for 65% the films’ domestic revenue and 80% for Avatar – the top grossing movie in history.

“This is truly remarkable performance in that out of 127 general market films released, just four 3D movies captured 33% of the total dollars so far this year,” said Jim Chabin, president of the I3DS.
Study: 33% of Box Office Generated by 3D Movies | homemediamagazine.com

Best Regards
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom