• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

3D related domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this don't mean anything at all

... this could be eight $10 offers
... plus these have been sitting there with eight/seven bids like this for about 5 months



3d has been REAL quiet these days




Hi.

Currently Two "3D" Domains On "Godaddys" auction platform:

buy3dgames .com (8 bids)

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpitemlisting.aspx?miid=18727470&isc=cyber1

buy3dmovies .com (7 bids)

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpitemlisting.aspx?miid=18727471& isc=cyber1


Will be interesting if they sale and what for....


____

BTW: I have no connection with either of the above names in anyway...Just some "FYI"...

____

Peace!
Dan




______
http://dannosblog.com/
 
Hi,

I had to sit on this a while....but it is quite 'mind blowing'

Google maps about to become 'old school'.....

____

New Maps Use Military Strength 3D technology

" Compared to the Google Earth view we are used to seeing online, the C3 view is complete and so accurate, you can make out 4-inch objects. In Google Earth, on the other hand, entire buildings are missing. Some appear only as gray blocks. Google uses humans to draw 3D buildings with something called Building Maker. C3, though, uses airplanes. Whereas, others use lasers to measure from the air, C3 uses cameras and sophisticated software to turn photographs into high-resolution 3D" ~ Source

GO TO:

http://www.c3technologies.com/index.php

CLICK ON THE "RED Button" (and everything else after that)


_____


Peace To All "3D" Domainers!
Dan







___
http://dannosblog.com/
 
Last edited:
domainnamewire.com/2011/03/08/time-warner-to-pick-up-41-3-d-domain-names/
 
Holographic Phones

Is the Obama administration planning his re-election campaign around holographic technology?

http://t.co/zxnFkSP
 
New to thread and have a slew of 3D domains that are looking for development...
Anyone with proven SEO and development experience, or know any resources that would be interested in such can let me know after viewing 3d portfolio at http://Owner.tel in the 3d folder.

Am also open to any general comments or specifics to any one domain.
 
Hi Giles,


Did it sell or is it "up for sale"?

Reason I ask....

I own:

3Dstereoscopics .com


Thanks for your reply in advance...

__

Best To ALL "3D Domain Name Asset Owners" :)

Dan



________
'
http://dannosblog.com/
 
Last edited:
No, it was a sale

dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2011/20110413.htm
 
Cool...

Thanks for the clarification... hopefully my domain is worth a little more than "reg fee" ;)

Best,

Dan

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Names Bond...

Your Domain: " 3DMUSICVIDEOS.COM "..... Is going to be worth huge "$".... do not sell it to cheap...IMHO


Best,
Dan
 
Nice post Shags

I have the plural of yours (3DSmartPhones.com.au)

G'day Giles - it is a good name, better than the singular I think because it will return for singular and plural search terms however that is splitting hairs I suppose, the domain name means very little if the content isn't good, right? I recall you somewhat taking me under your wing a few months back when I was being slammed from pillar to post, thanks :).

cheers, Shags
 
Ryan Colby scores 3D.com brokerage contract.

Whether or not you think 3D is the next big thing in entertainment (and a lot of domainers apparently think so), you have to admit that the domain name 3D.com is a winner.

Sedo domain broker Ryan Colby just got the domain name under an exclusive brokerage contract to sell.

Compete.com estimates that the site gets thousands of unique visitors per month, and that’s without an active web site.

Take a look at 3D.com to view one of the most in-depth domain sales pitch landing pages I think I’ve ever seen. The sale pitch is intricate and snazzy, but I think it takes way too long to get to the punchline. Source & Links At: Domain News Wire


_____

Best,
Dan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom