• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 3o4.com appraisal please

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiankits

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
please give me an idea about this domain
http://3o4.com
I just finish my forum
I translater must of it in chinese, well just the titles.
I really don't know what else to do with this domain.
I would like to sell it one of this day..
thanks



life is short...
 
$100 or so for the domain
 
3 chars are GONE...

They are only goind UP every day. I've seen many of them being snatched up readily, instantly for $125 or more. Which tells me, they'er worth probably double that here shortly.

I'm going to get into them before it's too late. Look at what LLL.com is getting, even if they make NO SENSE at all. How is YXQ.com different than 3o4.com? I can't see any "intrinsic" value to either of them. However, the mad push seems to be that they are extinct.

I'd say hold out before you accept any offer around $100 bucks. I've sold 3 char .nets for that. .coms should be worth far more.

GoPC
 
the thing about those domains is that 90% of those are terrible for endusers and those things only have value because they are limited in number, its a novelty domain and I cant see the value for those going up fast
 
thanks guys
I think that I better hang on to it.
It is not costing me any money and it is paid for another 2 years already.
I also registered expire.ws about a week ago or so.
What do you think?
should I developed it into a website or just keep it.
What kind of website should I get and who is a good webmaster.
 
Funny thing is I own 4O3.com. Had an offer of $90 and turned it down. I Registered the domain because the o3 is the symbol for ozone. Good luck to you and hold on for the right price.
 
e4m.com just went for $370 bucks... looks like the market continues to heat up :)

Good luck!

GoPC
 
I like this name.. IMHO, it's worth 100$ ++ :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom