Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed $46 per day / $1400 per month. Google Earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am selling some of my Adsense sites. Since January 1, these sites have been averaging $46 per day or $1400 per month income. This can be verified by Adsense screen shots, which I can't post here, but will to interested parties. I will PM URL's. Screenshots can wait for more serious negociations (I have to be careful not to break the Adsense TOS).

The month of September I did close to $1700. November and December should be *much* higher than normal months. These are 4 seperate sites that I may be willing to sell individually. They are all over a year old (not in the sandbox). Alexa - Who cares?

I should note that I completely neglect these sites. On occasion, I will have a few new pages, but that is about it. SEO has been stagnant for most of the year. At one time, 3 of these sites were PR6 and could be again if they had a few more backlinks. I put less than 1 hour per month on all these sites combined. If someone were to put an hour per week, you could easily increase the income. All income can be verified.

PR 5, 53 pages in Google, 71 in Yahoo. Averages $25 per day income since April 1 (channels were in full swing by this date). $31 per day since August 1 (income is increasing).

Site #2 -
PR5, 54 pages in Google, 43 in Yahoo. Averages $10 per day since April 1.

Site #3 -
PR 5, Averages $9 per day since April 1. $5 per day since September (traffic is going down slightly - remember that neglict I mentioned?)

Site #4 -
PR0, Totally neglected. It averages $2.30 per day and that includes many days of zero income. It has a very high click through rate when people actually visit and averages over $0.70 per click.

Based upon 12 months income and the SEO value of these sites I am looking for $18,000 for all 4. Or, if seperately:

Site #1 - $10,500
Site #2 - $4,500
Site #3 - $3,500
Site #4 - $1,000

I am open to realistic offers. I am NOT going to sell these sites for 6 months income - especially with November/December coming up.

My reason for selling these sites: I am selling these to fund a SEO program for my newest venture. If I did not need the cash infusion, I would spend a little time and turn these into real money makers.

Thanks,

Joe

Domain summit 2024

HHH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should mention that the categories are mothers health and alternative health care.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me URLs and stats too.. :wink:

jquail

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
please PM me the URL's

Thanks

nsusa

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please PM the URLs and stat information.

Thanks.

Chris

JackW

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also very interested if you could send the URL information. Thanks.

zesty

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please add me in for a PM of the names. If possible also, screenshots would be appreciated too!

I thank you and will look forward to your PM!

Thank you,
Andrew

Anomander

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM Urls please

Penguin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im interested too. Please pm urls. Thanks

mvd

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also interested.

please PM URL's.

thanks

PCplay

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the URLs also.

Also, I assume that you advertise these sites to obtain such profits? Could you (or if we buy would you...) explain your means of advertisement? (PPC, Banners etc.) If I purchased, I would like more details of your advertising of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators