Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed $500+ profit this weekend (fri-sun) alone, $3,000+ profit in last 30 days, for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackW

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also URL please. Thanks.

Edit: (Just read above). Yes, I am seriously interested in the site and not just interested in the URL of as a gawker.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM the URL to me. Thanks.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My asking price is $50,000 (a hell of a lot of money) and I don't want to waste your time so I do not reply to some people who "would like to look at the site " because after looking at their profile I see something like 17/18 years old and it's obvious these nice people are just curious. So please understand serious inquiries only.

No offence intended to anyone!!! I hope these people understand my point of view and if the site does sell (and the new owner agrees) it may be mentioned at www.dnjournal.com to satisfy your curiosity.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clicknow.to said:
My asking price is $50,000 (a hell of a lot of money) and I don't want to waste your time so I do not reply to some people who "would like to look at the site " because after looking at their profile I see something like 17/18 years old and it's obvious these nice people are just curious. So please understand serious inquiries only. No offence intended to anyone!!! I hope these people understand my point of view and if the site does sell (and the new owner agrees) it may be mentioned at www.dnjournal.com to satisfy your curiosity.

I am confused as to how I could be 'serious' without investigating it, looking at stats directly rather than you simply posting them, and knowing the url and spending time on the website. Why the big secret anyway :huh:

Must have the url before I would be considered serious.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also don`t understand why this big secret.
As I remember you have posted this site already in this forum many times, and now not?

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please Pm address...

Thanks

John

MN-Robert

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes I will hand over 50k blindly with no website, no stats etc. Are you dreaming mate?

MGunnin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
clicknow.to said:
My asking price is $50,000 (a hell of a lot of money) and I don't want to waste your time so I do not reply to some people who "would like to look at the site " because after looking at their profile I see something like 17/18 years old and it's obvious these nice people are just curious. So please understand serious inquiries only.

No offence intended to anyone!!! I hope these people understand my point of view and if the site does sell (and the new owner agrees) it may be mentioned at www.dnjournal.com to satisfy your curiosity.

Netstartz Incorporated, with our corporate license out of Delaware, was very interested in a sale of this sort, but after the way you treat me and the rest of NetStartz are interested has gone down the tube and have no interest in you or your site.
Sad that you still never sent me the site. Good Day

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you... $50k with that attitude... no thanks...

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
eh i would say people on this forum have a hell of alot of money.... compared to places such as WHT etc.

What does age have to do with it? I'm sure there are some very wealthy 18-21 year olds browsing this forum.

The old owner of dot5hosting was 18 I believe? He made a killing from his company each year and then sold it to Ipowerweb for a fortune.

Tony

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wasn't the person who first started dnforum like 14 or something?

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha yea, Dan was pretty young :p

I believe he's still a Gold Member lol

He should be upgraded to Exclusive ;-) Member ID: 1

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why do you people have to keep crapping in this guy's thread? He asked that it remain private, so respect his wishes. As for 17-18 year olds, yes some here do make a ton of money and probably could buy this site 10 times over, I just think that clicknow.to is trying to qualify potential buyers and probably knows most 17-18 year olds can be kind of flakey, present company not included of course. I know that I was a very flakey person when I was that age, not saying that all are, but it can get pretty annoying answering people who are just curious. Give the guy a break, take a nap, and quit crapping in his thread. OH, and to those of you who claim that you are interested but his attitude made you change your mind: If you know a good business deal, and you know you can make money, who cares what kind of attitude the guy has. You are not buying his attitude.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure out of the 20-30 requests he got at least 2-5 may be serious enough to be potential buyers.

Maybe to him a potential buyer is someone willing to OVERPAY him. Personally I don't think $50,000 is too much to pay for a business that makes the kind of money he stated. But if he isnt willing to talk to those potential buyers...then screw him. He should really just post the url...what's the secrecy for?

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally am serious enough to buy, however, if, hypithetically speaking, I were to buy and "overpay", I would not want my name plastered here with a link to the site that I overpaid for. Do know how much criticism you would get here? Who wants to deal with it. With a business sale of this amount, I think he is going about it right by making it private. Just my opinion of course.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tony said:
Wasn't the person who first started dnforum like 14 or something?

Yes, I understand Dan was 14 when he started it and 15 or 16 when he sold it to GregR to buy a used car so he could get to HS Football practice, according to what he said at the time. A high school boy sure developed a great forum.

I was always thinking that Dan could have voided the DNF sale at anytime regardless of what he signed as he was under legal age at the time and any contracts he entered into were clearly voidable.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames, you know what the site is; you asked for a clone of it about a week ago and I happily discussed this option and others with you, remember :)

Jeff, you also know what the site is and additionally I mentioned it in a PM I sent you before even posting this thread, which you never replied to.

I have nothing to hide! It's just that when I last posted about the success of this site a forum member went out and registered typos of the domain! I also have people stealing the content and graphics and one member of this forum even ripped a whole site of mine only a few weeks ago. So please try to understand that I am not PMing every Tom, Dick and Harry with more information as it does not help anyone.

I have sent everyone I have had a dealing with before, established members and a few others more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators