Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed $500+ profit this weekend (fri-sun) alone, $3,000+ profit in last 30 days, for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there should be a rule that if you want to sell anything here, you need to publicly post what you are selling. Not "I want your $50k but I'm not going to tell you anything unless you PM me and don't expect a reply if I find your PM wishy-washy"

If you think people are going to flinch your idea, then I think you should seriously not post it here in the first place.

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
I think there should be a rule that if you want to sell anything here, you need to publicly post what you are selling. Not "I want your $50k but I'm not going to tell you anything unless you PM me and don't expect a reply if I find your PM wishy-washy" If you think people are going to flinch your idea, then I think you should seriously not post it here in the first place.

Yes, there should be such a rule.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
~deleted by request~

I have nothing to hide! It's just that when I last posted about the success of this site a forum member went out and registered typos of the domain! I also have people stealing the content and graphics and one member of this forum even ripped a whole site of mine only a few weeks ago. So please try to understand that I am not PMing every Tom, Dick and Harry with more information as it does not help anyone.

As well, who would want to advertise/publish that their company/website is for sale so that all the customers can see it?

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the support Steen :)

I've sent RealNames a PM and look forward to his reply.

who would want to advertise their company/website is for sale so that all the customers can see it?"
Exactly I do not!!! The website has thousands of members and a few hundred paid members! If the URL is mentioned in this thread, it will (probably) appear in the TOP 10 search results in Google, which is a bad thing.

Yes you are right Mole that I shouldn't have posted here in the first place.
People have "flinched" my site, registered typos of my domain and my reputation has been tarnished, all for nothing!

thomor25

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please send me the url

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators