Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed $500+ profit this weekend (fri-sun) alone, $3,000+ profit in last 30 days, for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MN-Robert

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe you’re too quick to jump to assumptions. While it's true that I'm only a new member here, I have been dealing with web property for over 4 years myself and I have not found a person as uncooperative as you.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry you feel that way. You are right that I jump to assumptions and I apologize.

You probably don't want it anymore but I will send you information shortly which I am very happy to discuss further with you. I can also provide at least half a dozen references from people on this forum alone who can confirm I'm really not uncooperative, just cautious as I've been burnt a few times.

MN-Robert

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, sorry if that sounded harsh. Unless we have had dealings with users before all purchases/sales over 1000 goes via escrow.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Of course Escrow! I also advise to involve a neutral lawyer who is indirectly involved with the forums here to ensure everything goes down smoothly and both parties are satisfied. I will also remit at least half of their invoice.

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've started a small banner advertising campaign for the site on a related domain and next month a larger campaign will start so the quote before of only spending $43 on advertising no longer stands.

Yesterday the site made over $100US profit.

This week I'm going to work on the site quite a bit adding more content and features including a loyalty program for members, a better organized Flash tutorial section, a voice chat and video conferencing plugin among other tweaks here and there.

My asking price of $50,000 is pretty firm so please don't waste your time offering considerably less.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clicknow.to don't misunderstand what i said

it's a very nice site. I just said many people here have $$$$$$$$

oops my mistake :( - that's what happens when you type fast

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem Jeff. Thanks and LOL @ "clicktonow.com"; my name is Steven :)

PMs sent

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
clicknow.to said:
RealNames, you know what the site is; you asked for a clone of it about a week ago and I happily discussed this option and others with you, remember :)

Actually, I forgot and did not tie this domain with the other one we discussed as I did not recall the name, and do not remember the name even now. Will have to check my old PM's and see if still there but may be gone as I needed to delete many PM's yesterday due to my 500 limit being met.

kytec

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URL please, as you stated above you only want to release this info to serious buyers, I would need to see the website before assessing my interest level.

wildvest

WildVest
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
url please

OzTheory

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have some funny feeling that by the 4th page of him not releasing the domain name he isn't going to now (although my curiosity is up there) :)

websitedeveloper

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About 90% of requests for the URL or more info have been answered and the site will go to eBay or be listed at Sedo for example probably next month.

NO MORE UNSERIOUS PMs - received about 70 the last two days and I don't have time for that.

I will prepare a more professional description with all the information potential buyers could ever want including a break down of revenue, traffic statistics, legal aspects of the site etc etc which I will make a post about when it's ready, if I decide to do this.

Thank you for all the interest!

----------

please close this thread, if possible

SFSun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm still awaiting the pm for the url. This is my second request. As I stated my investors and I need to evaluate the site before being able to make a serious offer.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but this thread is getting laughable and totally ridiculous with all the secrecy involving the URL and so many trying to get it.

I also asked for the url after stating I did not have it in my PM box anymore but no reply. Why is this such a deep secret, I don't get it? It's almost like the seller has something to hide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom