• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed 6AD.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
6AD.COM
Any appraises?
 
$130 or more based on today's figures. Actually, when you look at the averages over the past 2 weeks, 3 char dot coms have been averaging around $220 - $240 bucks.

You've got a set that kinda works together too... a little creative marketing and who knows.

Best of luck.

GoPC
 
I really like this domain, I'm willing to pay $150 for it
 
Nice combo as has a meaning. I never sell my 3 char .coms as low as $150 unless I am really strapped or in bulk- I get offers daily on them at moniker at the moment and have sold two this week of a similar quality for over $300 each. The market is very strong, and the price of these domains continues to rise. If you like you can list it for sale on my site (in sig). Same applies to anyone reading the thread.
Regards
Chris
 
Used to own this domain.. had i developed for a while so it may have some traffic ;) I would say at least $150 >
 
Thanks to averybody for the input.

DNP
 
I saw it was sold at $330, so it is $330
 
HAd to do a Double Take... I've got 6ND.net up for sale fight now... LOL!!!

Congrats on the Sale :)

GoPC
 
HI

A great domain to develop a site to sell 6$ Ads on...

I think it is worth $300 easy..

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom