• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed A made-up name: qoota.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
274
Reaction score
1
A made-up name: qoota.com
Your opinions about its brandability and worth are welcome!
 
I think it is a little awkward because of the 'q'. That being said, pronouncing it like 'coota' has a decent ring to it...but I like the made up word 'coota' much more.

Name alone...maybe regfee x2.
 
Funny stuff. I sold aZooZa.com for $900 a way back. It's a palindrome also so adds to the value, but means nothing. I still have aKooKa and am hanging on to it ;) You really never know in the branding game. I like your name. In view of the silly figure I got for aZooZa.com I'm going to say $100.
 
where did you sell azooza? Is it in dnforum?

qoota.com sounds a little like quota.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom